• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yeah it seems GimR (I think) and Zero got falsely accused.

The rest seem pretty damning but those two were able to defend themselves pretty handily.
FOW was proven innocent too.

Whoever falsely accused those people needs to re-think all of what they're doing. Gross and sad clout chasing.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Echo chambers itself aren't healthy to be honest.
You know what else isn't healthy? Subjecting yourself to a buncha toxic nonsense that trivializes serious matters like this one. There are no "two sides" to that, which is kind of what I was getting at with the echo chamber remark, lol

Oh and happy birthday to random user Alicorn Alicorn . Hope it's a good one!

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
We have window units at our place and they do a pretty okay job on keeping their respective areas cool. I think our next big house project after we fix the roof is gonna be getting centralized air installed, which would be nice cuz Lord I hate unmounting the window units and lugging them to the garage come winter. It's so annoying, lol

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Aged like a fine wine.
Dammit, his plagues were too powerful. Why didn't you just play the set?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I was popping in here cause I saw an old friend in Smooth Criminal Smooth Criminal peaking around and now I see that it's someone's birthday!

Happy Birthday Alicorn Alicorn . I may not know you, but I still wish you a good one.

Now I have to go get ready to work outside in the summer heat for a few hours cause Home Depot sucks.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Dammit, his plagues were too powerful. Why didn't you just play the set?
This is the future the Ghost of Marvel tried to warn us about, yet we spurned him. In an alternate timeline where Chris G played the Ghost of Marvel, 2020 was known as the hypest year ever, where only good things happened.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
We have window units at our place and they do a pretty okay job on keeping their respective areas cool. I think our next big house project after we fix the roof is gonna be getting centralized air installed, which would be nice cuz Lord I hate unmounting the window units and lugging them to the garage come winter. It's so annoying, lol

Smooth Criminal
Your profile picture is very cute.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Cool, 1,000 likes
Probably seems minuscule to literally everyone else here but I’ll take it

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
What is going on with my controller? I’m just trying to play Smash and at no point during the match does the attack button want to work.
I know it isn’t my controller because if I click the home button it works and even if the match ends it works.
Plus, when I go to the controller settings, and test it out it literally says in the bottom right ‘(A) Attack’ whenever I use it, but mario won’t attack. So the game knows I’m pressing the button, it knows what the button is supposed to do, but it doesn’t want to do it.
The matches aren’t even laggy, this is literally the only problem.
Seriously, what the frick Nintendo?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom