• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Everything is derivative. Nothing is truly original. What matters is how you take those pre-existing ingredients and recombine them in an interesting way. You can’t just invent a new vegetable.
You can make new vegetables through enough selective breeding. You could probably speed up that process with genetic modification now.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Gotta say I really liked seeing all the different responses I got to my "best Pokemon to have in real life" post.

For my part I want Meganium cuz like...it's basically walking aromatherapy. Its flower gives off a soothing scent that calms aggression and other negative feelings. I'd LOVE that.

Not to mention its ability to revive dead plants by breathing on them, plus its generally docile attitude.

I'd love to take a nap on a Meganium's back.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think I'm getting old, I'm remembering all sorts of absolute insane bull**** from this website after realizing I've been here for nearly 10 years. So much ****ing idiots including myself and pointless arguing from both me and others, so much absolutely wild **** like a guysuccessfully faking an alt account for like 5 years, a smashboards admin having tried to groom me when I was 17 and my multiple stalkers on this website. ****'s insane lmao

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Name a better Pokemon to have in real life than Meganium

I'll wait
Arceus.

Realize you could have done things differently and you regret how it went? Have god send you back in time so you can fix it.

Want something unobtainable? Let God rewrite reality.

Losing an argument? May God smite your enemies with Judgement.

It's fool proof and totally not catastophic.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Name a better Pokemon to have in real life than Meganium

I'll wait
Probably something that's easier to bring indoors tbh

Like Minccino for its tendency to clean, or a small Fire-type for warmth on cold nights (which is every night for me, even in the summer and despite the fact I don't live in a cold place), an easy way to heat up food, and not having the risk of being cursed by Ninetales or Arcanine being too big to bring inside

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I did some catching up with Athena P, and here's what we can expect for lore videos in the coming months

Soon - Octonauts
May - Tinkerbell Cinematic Universe + Grojband
June - Tangled Cinematic Universe
July - Either Miss Spider, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast, Henry Hugglemonster or It's a Big Big World
August - Wild Kratts

I'm stupidly excited. ESPECIALLY for Grojband and Wild Kratts

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I never got caught sleeping when I was working media. Was roomy enough to camouflage myself with two chairs under the desk and right by the door. Manager never noticed lmao
No I mean she barely sleeps and has said she doesn't like sleeping

She's a massive workaholic

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I can't stop gushing over the idea of Keanu Reeves in a lead role for a movie adaptation to Jeff Rovin's Fatalis. If he should star in any creature feature film, its this. Creature feature combined with the action of John Wick!

Too bad it'll never happen...

Last edited:
Top Bottom