• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
We were just discussing the artistic merit of the Monty Python movies.

SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 had some WILD **** to say, you wouldn’t believe it. It got so heated the mods had to step in.
No, Noipoi. That was...nah! I am not going to mention their name. I don't want to end up ruining this joke, anyways. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
No. I'm just gonna silently tolerate this until mods delete it.

I thought hiding in this corner of the internet means I'm safe from this but apparently not
That's one way to do it. I would say something more in regards to you, about your beliefs and such, but I don't want to end up indirectly getting this guy on your case.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
We really need a couple more full time mods tbh. Sneaky can't be the only one.
I don't know exactly why people like that person do this, other than attention, thinking they are right, wanting to harm others and so on, but honestly; if you ask me, they are doing a bad job at it, not doing it a smart way or by doing it at all, which is not smart in the first place. They are achieving nothing, and are making the good people in their groups look bad. It is quite sad, huh?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It sucks that this garbage does not help anything, it doesn't do anything constructive. I say this as someone who helps share news about the genocide, donates to charities for Gaza and helps provide money to Palestinian relief alongside other charities in the middle east. It's not sincere to just spam a thread randomly like that

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It sucks that this garbage does not help anything, it doesn't do anything constructive. I say this as someone who helps share news about the genocide, donates to charities for Gaza and helps provide money to Palestinian relief alongside other charities in the middle east. It's not sincere to just spam a thread randomly like that
As an Israeli civilian I feel I have to say my piece.

I obviously don't support Palestinian genocide. Killing is wrong, plain and simple, what the IDF is doing is wrong, and Netanyahu should be removed from office ASAP.

Saying Hamas did nothing wrong is objectively incorrect, the double standard of human lives is ****ing baffling to me because Hamas killed 1,500 people, mostly innocent civilians, including people that people around me knew. Hiding behind "antizionism isn't antisemitism" is a bad faith argument because by saying Hamas did nothing wrong, you're supporting terrorism and ant antisemitism, simple as that. I know people see us as just settlers but a lot of didn't choose this as our country and don't have anywhere else. People like this are why I wanted to make a thread about this situation after October 7.

That's all I'm gonna say. Free Palestine

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You know what, I'm still a bit annoyed about what happened and I'm a woman of my word who just happened to stumble upon this. This is a bundle that includes nearly 400 items including games which saves you over 1500 dollars and the money goes to charity. It's just 8 bucks
Itch is basically like, Steam but justindie stuff and they often do charity bundles so recommend at the very least taking a look. Also, a friend of mine made one of the games in the bundle which is pretty cool

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I also started a Pokemon Platinum playthrough while I was gone.

This is my team:
  • Fizzarolli the Empoleon
  • Stolas the Staraptor
  • Alastor the Roserade
  • Emily the Pachirisu
  • Charlie the Flareon
  • The last spot is rotating between Vaggie the Dustox and Blitzo the Gliscor
I also had a Luxio named Husk who helped me through the early game. I WAS originally planning to have him for the main team and Emily as a Pickup mule, but I ended up attached to Emily later oops

Top Bottom