• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Antonblast

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You're gonna sit your ass down and listen to drawn out child custody plotlines that go nowhere and you're..... not gonna like it cause that **** sucked.
Critics say the movie was ass
"Lol critics don't know anything"
Watch the movie
It was ass

Why did nobody tell me?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I actually thought the custody subplot was decent, if mostly because all of the actors made it believable and the backstory of Mike having lost a little brother he failed to watch over to William and the massive amount of guilt he has over it.

The evil aunt was way less realistic because of her character to begin with, and actress portrayed her way more hammily compared to the mostly more realistic portrayal of the protagonists and even some of her goons by their actors, to the point where she felt more like a Saturday morning cartoon or sitcom villain, but she was so over the top and unapologetic about her selfish goals that she felt right at home in the same universe where Fazbear Entertainment exists.

It ain't the most original storyline, but for what it's worth, the actors gave it their all to make it work.

Last edited:

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
You're gonna sit your ass down and listen to drawn out child custody plotlines that go nowhere and you're..... not gonna like it cause that **** sucked.
The FNAF movie's like a 4/10, but my god is it an absolute blast if you've got the right people to watch it and make fun of it with you.
We turned that **** into an MST3K episode.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The FNAF movie's like a 4/10, but my god is it an absolute blast if you've got the right people to watch it and make fun of it with you.
We turned that **** into an MST3K episode.
Yeah, I saw it alone though so the experience wasn't as fun.

But it was free for me so I can't complain too much (I still will).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That being said, the final film in the Five Night's at Freddy's movie series will end with William attempting to use a giant pizza to kill Mike and Vanessa, along with Jeremy and Fritz.

They'll defeat it with help from the Puppet and Molten Freddy, the latter of whom was convinced to help them by Abby, only for the pizza itself to reveal the true villain behind absolutely everything throughout the entire franchise, the one who's even been pulling William's strings without his knowledge...

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I was reading some old reddit threads in a fit of self loathing and I ended up stumbling across the old reddit account of someone I recognized from this website.

I will never escape from this accursed website. Its shadow will forever haunt me like a ghost, no matter where I go.

I'm not saying who it was btw.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I was reading some old reddit threads in a fit of self loathing and I ended up stumbling across the old reddit account of someone I recognized from this website.

I will never escape from this accursed website. Its ghost will forever haunt me like a shadow, no matter where I go.

Well, I know it is not me, so I don't need to know.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I will never escape from this accursed website. Its ghost will forever haunt me like a shadow, no matter where I go.

I can’t believe you found Shroob Shroob ‘s r/BlackPeopleTwitter posts

Top Bottom