• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Pokémon question: I have a number of Mystery Gift Pokémon in the 3DS games that I still haven't picked up from the Poké Mart yet. Do I have to get them before the 3DS online shuts down?

Last edited:

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
Pokémon question: I have a number of Mystery Gift Pokémon in the 3DS games that I still haven't picked up from the Poké Mart yet. Do I have to get them before the 3DS online shuts down?
Pretty sure I've picked up Mystery Gifts while outside of an internet connection. You should probably be safe and just go ahead and get them though.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ngl one of the worst things Funimation done to the Dragon Ball dub is completely changing Kid Goku's voice so it sounds exactly like Gohan's new one. It just doesn't work for him (works for Gohan and only Gohan) and they gotta stop making it a thing.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ngl one of the worst things Funimation done to the Dragon Ball dub is completely changing Kid Goku's voice so it sounds exactly like Gohan's new one. It just doesn't work for him (works for Gohan and only Gohan) and they gotta stop making it a thing.
Guess they gotta have Goku and Gohan sound the same as children no matter what. Tho regardless, Stephanie is the superior Kid Goku while Colleen is the superior Kid Gohan.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Couldn’t finish the art I mentioned today, but I did get Miku & Mallow mostly done (besides shading). Still gotta draw Mario and Geno, and do whatever for the background. Maybe I can get it done tomorrow I dunno.

Also, idk if anyone else here watched him, but SethBling is back and made a cool Minecraft thing again so I wanted to share:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Luigi on the big screen is cinema though, you wouldn't get it.
Ok Charlie Day as Luigi was genuinely a top tier casting choice seeing as nobody had anything negative to say when it was announced, the dude works well in that regard, this is like saying Ben Schwartz as Sonic's pretty good but that the first movie is still incredibly ok at best

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh no

Oooooh noooooo

OOHOHOHOHOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO

I'm starting to get into Hazbin Hotel :250:
Dang, you caught a case of Millenialitis
Ok Charlie Day as Luigi was genuinely a top tier casting choice seeing as nobody had anything negative to say when it was announced, the dude works well in that regard, this is like saying Ben Schwartz as Sonic's pretty good but that the first movie is still incredibly ok at best
Yeah, I agree. I found it better than Sonic 1 for what it's worth and as an adaptation it was good, especially for a series with very little story. I would expect the sequel builds off that because they do have a solid foundation at the least.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Dang, you caught a case of Millenialitis

Yeah, I agree. I found it better than Sonic 1 for what it's worth and as an adaptation it was good, especially for a series with very little story. I would expect the sequel builds off that because they do have a solid foundation at the least.
That's fair and if the movie is actually good then I won't be as annoyed by people hyping it up lmao. I wouldn't watch it even if it turns out to be a masterpiece somehow, but I do hope it's good

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location

Yahoo Text here

Edit: And more!

Release Dates for Paper Mario TTYD and Luigi’s Mansion 2 (May 23 and June 27 respectfully)

The Game Boy versions of Dr Mario, Mario Golf, and Mario Tennis hit NSO March 12
That "Oh yeah, Mario time" at the start of the video was a complete mental flashbang lol

The new voice wouldn't be as weird to me if they weren't having him redo old lines with the exact same inflection

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Mario Movie 2.

The Koopalings and Bowser Jr. show up and kidnap Peach, as well as rescuing Bowser from his bottle, and they hold her hostage at Isle Delfino. Mario and Luigi missed this big setpiece because they were out exploring with Toad and discovering the recently hatched capital Y Yoshi and when they get back they find the kingdom in ruins. Peach's assistant Toadsworth gives them some exposition about what happened and they decide to rescue her, but they need help. And they can't get it from the Kongs, they're dealing with their own Reptile Problem wink wink. But now that you mention it, they do remember that Peach had plans to visit a far off kingdom called Sarasaland that she had heard about but never visited before and establish diplomatic relations there. Maybe they can help.

They go there, meet Daisy, Luigi is dumbstruck with love (boo hoo to the people who ship him with Bowser for some reason), and she agrees to help them if they can get rid of a pest who has been turning her citizens into bricks and grasses. King Wart! In a small diversion equal in length to the Ring of Kong segment, they work together and beat up Wart (and Yoshi falls in love with his minion Birdo in the process, Mario notices this and facepalms because two of his companions have met a girl and become ga-ga with love in the same trip) and they all set off to Isle Delfino to save Peach. We've been having small seens at the Isle this whole time showing Peach navigating this hostage crisis and trying to escape, but also just showing Bowser being a good dad with his kids at an ammusement park.

The group shows up, Bowser Jr. uses his paintbrush to make Petey Piranha happen as well as many Shadow Marios, and the Koopas flee with Peach to the top of the Volcano. They fight, they fight, fight and fight and fight! fight fight fight fight fight fight! The Mario and Bowser Show! sorry. The climactic showdown at the top of the volcano happens with the entire team working together to take down all the Koopa Kids and Fury Bowser (thanks to his sons paint), as a thematic callback to their flawed (yet still successful) fight with Wart earlier and they win and it's happy! Bowser and his kids are sent blasting off again, though Peach has some newfound empathy for the big guy after seeing him with his kids, and they all go back to the mushroom kingdom. A post-credit sceen shows that all is not sunshine back in brooklyn however! Two shady characters have been impersonating Mario and Luigi! And we end on the iconic laughs of the Wario Bros.

Last edited:
Top Bottom