• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Yeah np. I haven't had any bites on my GTS requests.
Would probably be easiest to trade on Home as that's where I have the current batch stored. My friend code is PHQGGZVZELAF.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Sent.

I've never done a trade via HOME so I legit dunno what to do lmao.
I thought you were the pro? I haven't either, but I did get your request so I added you. lol

I'll go ahead and send a request then under the trade menu. I assume that's how it works.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I thought you were the pro? I haven't either, but I did get your request so I added you. lol

I'll go ahead and send a request then under the trade menu. I assume that's how it works.
Be right there, just moving some stuff in for the trade

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
If you or any else here wants some extra Gen 3 Legendaries feel free to let me know. Except for Jirachi and Deoxys, I got them for cloning. I have both Eon Twins from the legit Eon Ticket event, which probably shows my age. lol

One of these days I need to get the rest of the Gen 3 games. Is Psycho Boost Lugia even good?

Shroob

Sup?
If you or any else here wants some extra Gen 3 Legendaries feel free to let me know. Except for Jirachi and Deoxys, I got them for cloning. I have both Eon Twins from the legit Eon Ticket event, which probably shows my age. lol

One of these days I need to get the rest of the Gen 3 games. Is Psycho Boost Lugia even good?
Lugia's a tank, and has hard fallen off compared to Ho-oh in terms of usefulness nowadays afaik.

Also thanks btw huuuuge help.

Last edited:
Reactions: ---

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Gave my switch a little timeout after that incident. Now I'm back in it, playing Shining Pearl.

Though I'm still salty about how the Shiny Charm works in that game, I should go grab the legendaries regardless, and I also know that I left Jirachi and Mew with those two old folks.

To be frank, I already have all of Gen 1 through Gen 4 Pokemon, including legendaries and myrhicals, in my living dex, so this is purely to get some of these in either Violet, or to be put in my spare legendaries box for future trades.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My first OT: PKHex trade

And it's...

Regidrago

Of all the Pokemon you could gen, you pick Regidrago.
It's probably because a lot of people pick Regileki in the first playthrough and don't want to do a second one just to get Regizard.

Because they have no taste

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
@ the Pumpkin person considering STARVING themselves in order to achieve weight loss goals:

pls don't

Please consider alternatives, preferably tempered by independent research and recommendations/guidance from your doctor. My SO, only after rigorous and thorough research, tumultuous trial and error, and conversation with our primary care physician, finally decided on a keto-based diet with very low carb intake (less than 4g a day). It was exceedingly difficult for her, mentally and physically, but she stuck by it and has lost a 140 lbs over the course of four years. Now she's setting about to toning and trimming off what weight she wants to lose with exercise, and taking an injectable semiglutide (Ozempic, I think?) once a week to help with excess appetite (more to help keep up with her exercise than any lack of restraint).

I'm going somewhere with this...

This approach and this diet is obviously not for everybody, but my underlying point is that it's possible. You can do it. Just be safe and be informed. Starving yourself is not a good option. It's dangerous and very, very unhealthy.

Smooth Criminal
Maybe i can do an "eat then fast 24 hours then eat" alternating day thing but i really just want to lose weight fast because i cant look at myself in the mirror and no matter what ive done, the fast never goes away. And my dad reminds me of it everyday

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Maybe i can do an "eat then fast 24 hours then eat" alternating day thing but i really just want to lose weight fast because i cant look at myself in the mirror and no matter what ive done, the fast never goes away. And my dad reminds me of it everyday
I’m not therapist but it sounds like an issue with your dad that you’re taking out on yourself to the point to where delusional extremities and unhealthy decisions seem rational.

If that doesn’t get through to you then uh, no, that doesn’t sound like it would work either. Be patient, and you’ll have the last laugh. :nifty:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
No because I can tell you from experience that isn't a good idea, and that's not even me starving myself for weight loss. It was because I was so poor I could only afford to eat a couple times a week and had to sometimes go for days without anything. Let me tell you, feast and then famine put my body through the wringer. Diarrhea, persistent nausea, fatigue...truth be told, I think this period of my life is probably what contributed to my being a (pre)diabetic today, so there's the long term consequences of that stupidity. I also did not lose any weight during that time; if anything, I put on more. It's a zero sum scenario.

Also, **** your Dad. Seriously. If he's just trying to tear you down, he's not worth listening to. You can do this, right and safely at that. You just gotta get up and try.

Smooth Criminal

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’ve been on and off sick to my stomach for the past two weeks. I’ve seen the doctor about it band I’m going to get lab work done bug god damn does all this make me hate my body.

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
Don't do that! Starving yourself in any capacity isn't a good way to lose weight and is very dangerous. Starving your body or "crash dieting" will lower your metabolism and make your body retain more of any food you eventually do eat, causing long-term weight gain along with other health issues due to lack of nutrition.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Shroob Shroob Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

Quoting part of the description:

"LISA: Definitive Edition, along with Definitive Editions for LISA: The Painful and LISA: The Joyful, will offer exciting features:
  • HD graphics & updated UI
  • 100+ unique character battles
  • 30+ party members to recruit
  • Next gen functionalities including Nintendo Switch HD Rumble, PlayStation DualSense haptics, light bar, & adaptive triggers, DualShock 4/DualSense speaker audio
  • 120 FPS mode for PC and next gen consoles
  • New enemies and bosses to challenge
  • New stories, multiple story endings
  • 20+ new songs
  • Music Player
  • Localized to 12+ languages
  • Painless (story) mode
  • New border art overlays
  • Pixel perfect int scaling option
  • Secrets
  • and more! "
Seem like if you bought the game on pc beforehand, ya just get the new stuff for free, if I understand correctly.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Space pilots not crash landing on the same damn planet every time challenge (impossible)
I was thinking a direct had to be coming because Pikmin is next month.

Theb They dropped this, still barely advertising the game….

Makes me question now if a direct is actually soon or not.

Noipoi

Howdy!

September is pretty soon in the grand scheme of things

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I'm leaning towards not. Don't forget we went through a whole summer without a regular Direct last year. I think July will be the easiest this time around.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
September is pretty soon in the grand scheme of things
I'm leaning towards not. Don't forget we went through a whole summer without a regular Direct last year. I think July will be the easiest this time around.
This is true, but between no holiday title, them promising booster course soon( which so far has not be dropped outside of a direct fully iirc), the likely hood of a switch 2 reveal later in the year;

It just felt like they would want to get some stuff out there this month. I don’t know if I see them waiting till September for a holiday title reveal. But I guess it depends on what it is.

Pokémon presents this month still feels fair though.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
So do you think the Pikmin 4 avatar is from the planet Hocotate (Olimar/Louie/President) or the planet Koppai (Alph/Brittany/Charlie)?
I’ve seen others say the letters on the Rescue Corps’ ship were Hocotatian, so we may be Hocotatian as well. Maybe the Rescue Corps recruit people from other planets as well, though.

So far, Hocotatians have been shown to have pointy ears while Koppaites have rounded ears, right? From the trailer, it seems like our ears may at least be closer to Hocotatian ears, but maybe they depend on the head shape we choose.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

"LISA: Definitive Edition, along with Definitive Editions for LISA: The Painful and LISA: The Joyful, will offer exciting features:
  • Next gen functionalities including Nintendo Switch HD Rumble, PlayStation DualSense haptics, light bar, & adaptive triggers, DualShock 4/DualSense speaker audio
  • 20+ new songs
  • Music Player
  • Painless (story) mode
  • Secrets
  • and more! "
Seem like if you bought the game on pc beforehand, ya just get the new stuff for free, if I understand correctly.
Me in the music player playing this nonstop
Edit: yoooo It comes out after my birthday!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Me in the music player playing this nonstop

Edit: yoooo It comes out after my birthday!
A new generation gonna be banging their head back and forth to this hooded classic.

Ya love to see it.💪

EDIT: The devs also confirmed for good that having bought the og OC game mean all the new stuff will be given for free.

You still be able to play post-patch the original version as a launch version if you wanna.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Now that we know Pikmin 4 has custom avatars, I’m pretty sure the player character of the game won’t be in Smash in any meaningful way.
Miis, Robin, and Corrin tho

tho since I have no interest in Pikmin, I probably shouldn’t be talking about whatever the game is delivering

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Miis, Robin, and Corrin tho

tho since I have no interest in Pikmin, I probably shouldn’t be talking about whatever the game is delivering
Eh. Unless there’s enough there to make them their own fighter I don’t see it happening. Having the custom go citation as an alt skin of Olimar would be kind of weird.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I feel like the only environment we're seeing is that garden in Pikmin 4.

Kinda weird to have Ice Pikmin with no snow area.

Shroob

Sup?

• 20+ new songs
  • Music Player
  • Painless (story) mode
  • Secrets
  • and more! "
And it's

Free for me.

What a treat.

Top Bottom