• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Alright, question: how do Piranha Plants reproduce?

Like plants repoduce via spreading if seeds to soil or via pther methods such as spores or tubers. However, Piranha Plants have bones which imply they have organs, and many can walk around, talk, fight. Petey wears pants which implies that some have genitalia, so like... what gives?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Like plants repoduce via spreading if seeds to soil or via pther methods such as spores or tubers. However, Piranha Plants have bones which imply they have organs, and many can walk around, talk, fight. Petey wears pants which implies that some have genitalia, so like... what gives?
Maybe Petey just wears pants as a fashion statement

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
What's soup.
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

soup
noun
  1. 1.​
    a liquid dish, typically made by boiling meat, fish, or vegetables, etc., in stock or water.
    "a bowl of tomato soup"
  2. 2.​
    a substance or mixture perceived to resemble soup in appearance or consistency.
    "the waves and the water beyond have become a thick brown soup"
verb
INFORMAL

1. increase the power and efficiency of an engine or other machine.
    "souping up an engine's power can increase pollutants"
1681762496974.jpeg

Attachments

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
soup
noun
  1. 1.​
    a liquid dish, typically made by boiling meat, fish, or vegetables, etc., in stock or water.
    "a bowl of tomato soup"
  2. 2.​
    a substance or mixture perceived to resemble soup in appearance or consistency.
    "the waves and the water beyond have become a thick brown soup"
verb
INFORMAL

1. increase the power and efficiency of an engine or other machine.
    "souping up an engine's power can increase pollutants"
View attachment 370935
Thank you Pokelego, very cool!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I still think it would be cool if one of the villains in a future DKC game was Stanley the Bugman, now as old as Cranky Kong, wanting to get revenge on Cranky for ruining his green house.
Here is the synopsis for the Knuckles the Echidna mini-series, which has begun production, by the way.

Forgive me if I'm being ignorant but who the **** is Wade?

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I still think it would be cool if one of the villains in a future DKC game was Stanley the Bugman, now as old as Cranky Kong, wanting to get revenge on Cranky for ruining his green house.

Forgive me if I'm being ignorant but who the **** is Wade?
That is the question, isn't? He's Tom's cop partner from the Sonic movies. Tom as in Sonic's adoptive dad.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Regarding the Seth Rogen DK spin-off.

A part of me is cynical that Nintendo being Nintendo is gonna ignore K. Rool and the Kremlings again. King K. Rool having only gotten in Ultimate due to the crazy fan demand and it being Sakurai's decision.

Them being cucked by something original again like the Tikis and Snowmen. British accented King K. Rool voiced by Stephen Fry is a real missed opportunity to do.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

A part of me is cynical that Nintendo being Nintendo is gonna ignore K. Rool and the Kremlings again. King K. Rool having only gotten in Ultimate due to the crazy fan demand and it being Sakurai's decision.

Them being cucked by something original again like the Tikis and Snowmen. British accented King K. Rool voiced by Stephen Fry is a real missed opportunity to do.
Who knows, they embraced the classic Brooklyn backstory after years of it being kaput :drshrug:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hope you're right and then again they also did have Chunky making a cameo and the DK rap. Maybe I'm overthinking it too much.
Swanky Kong made an appearance. ****in Swanky Kong.

They're clearly not afraid of DK's history, so I don't think the Kremlings are of the table. Especially after getting K Rool in Smash.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Last week it was the #1 best selling movie on the site with the 2023 movie behind it.

It's now at #3 but still impressive.
I see. I don't think this has to do with the likes of those who did not like the 2023 movie, does it?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I truly didnt realize how big the Megaman Battle network fandom was until this Legacy collection dropped, it seems to be selling well on the shop and ive been seeing people both online and IRL talking about it, seems like it was bigger than i gave it credit for.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

What's soup.
We asking the real questions today

Noipoi

Howdy!
Total Drama fans, I must know.

Are you Team Gwen, Team Courtney or Team Heather?
Courtney's hot but she's so high strung and I'm a notorious slacker/goofball so we'd never get along.

Heather's just a ****.

Gwen is chill, relatively well put-together (at least compared to other TD characters) and she's got a cool aesthetic. So she wins.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Here is the synopsis for the Knuckles the Echidna mini-series, which has begun production, by the way.

So is this when we’re getting the Chaotix?

Sounds like it'll be a prequel. Where would this Wade have even come from then?
I can’t believe you’ve forgotten me

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Wait… did I miss something? Are we actually getting a DK movie?

Top Bottom