• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

KillerCage

Smash Master
I know it got clarified but I specifically meant people who believe the DCEU is now tarnished because James Gunn is overseeing it instead of Snyder because holy **** Snyder does not understand anything he seems to adapt except for 300, and even that's just cause he and Frank Miller are both idiots

We call that 'narrative' as games are more than just gameplay. The tense music, the atmosphere, the journey to the top of the towers, they're not full island scope but the story around Rhea means it should't be
I love the narrative of Rhea Island. I don't love the fact you are not incentivized to explore the island. No Memory Tokens, no Guardians, no puzzles, just the towers which are one and done.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You forgot Rampage (2018) and Mortal Kombat (1995) as well as the animated films.
MK (1995) is so bad it’s good (such good memories of this film when I was a kid) but Rampage (2018) was pretty bad imo. The Rock is meh every time I see him and my least favorite monster was the Ape. The croc was super cool though.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think Nicholas Cage is suddenly becoming one of my favorite actors. Dude's such a national treasure.

MK (1995) is so bad it’s good (such good memories of this film when I was a kid) but Rampage (2018) was pretty bad imo. The Rock is meh every time I see him and my least favorite monster was the Ape. The croc was super cool though.
Have you seen the Mortal Kombat Legends animated films though?

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Why is Nelvana so awesome???

So many of their shows are peak. 6teen, Detentionaire, Grossology, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Spliced, Wayside, Rolie Polie Olie, Redwall, The Magic School Bus, Braceface, the gosh-darn Bookworm Bunch!!!
Best company in all of animation. Solos Disney, Nickelodeon AND Cartoon Network no problem.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Considering we've heard nothing from it, it sounds like PokéDoko announcement that would make you "enjoy the games 100 times more" was a big dud.

Had a feeling that would be the case.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I had this weird itch to revisit Super robot wars Voyage and i'm not sure why, but it's certainly killing some time while i wait for Persona 4 Golden to drop on Switch.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

I think that's for the best. Let Reeves complete his trilogy.

The Batman is a modern masterpiece and one of my favs of last year.
damn that means DCU will have ANOTHER Batman/Bruce. I’m so sick of the constant switches.

Joker 2019 had a different Bruce
JL Snyder Cut 2021 had a different Bruce
The Batman 2022 had a different Bruce
Flash 2023 will have Batman 1989 Bruce (hype) return
DCU will have a different Bruce too.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

I think that's for the best. Let Reeves complete his trilogy.

The Batman is a modern masterpiece and one of my favs of last year.
I'm gonna be honest I don't really think this is a good idea. Since 2010 there have been four actors that have played Batman in live action (Bale, Affleck, Keaton in The Flash, and Pattinson), and now there's going to be a fifth. I think the play should have been to have the Battison trilogy go on in the new DCU, but not interact much with the rest of it until after the Reeves trilogy is done, then the floodgates can be opened.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Imo After Alterna is easy af EXCEPT for the target shooting section. I actually wanted to ink my brains out (pause) on how bs it was
Im having touble.just on the squid surge part because, for some reason, it doesnt shoot off when I try it and its anniying me to no end- DID YOU SAY TARGET SHOOTING? no, nvm, im not touching it again

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
After Alterna is hard at first, but it's mostly trial and error. You'll get the hang of it eventually.

Except for that target shooting section, that **** is awful.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
After Alterna is hard at first, but it's mostly trial and error. You'll get the hang of it eventually.

Except for that target shooting section, that **** is awful.
Idk if its my ****ty relexes or my B button inputs getting eaten but i cant seem to get past the squid surge intro

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm gonna be honest I don't really think this is a good idea. Since 2010 there have been four actors that have played Batman in live action (Bale, Affleck, Keaton in The Flash, and Pattinson), and now there's going to be a fifth. I think the play should have been to have the Battison trilogy go on in the new DCU, but not interact much with the rest of it until after the Reeves trilogy is done, then the floodgates can be opened.
I for one am glad that ain't the case. I'd rather the Reeves Trilogy be its own separate universe, feel free to disagree though, this is just my opinion.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Tonight, gonna be putting my all into shiny hunting Slither Wing.

This is the only Paradox Scarlet mon I legit cannot find Shiny for some reason.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well, After Alterna can suck all of my **** from behind tonight because it kinda has me tilted at a 90 degree angle right now
Is there something up with your controller? Cuz if not, then you should probably just practice your surges.
Idk man. I can jump pretty fine outside of that alterna mission and stuff but Either way, i dont think the irritstion of that kettle is worth it when i can farm chunks to put comeback on a thing I have now.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fighting. I've been trying the AFK method, but my Flutter Mane constantly derps and stops attacking occasionally, which screws everything up.

It's the only Paradox Mon I'm missing and I've sunk hours into this.

Unrelated but

I haaaaaaaate it

Most of these adaptations look like Power Ranger villains or side characters.

But then Rouxls Kaard is just Christopher Walken.

Top Bottom