• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Starting to think Rika might be the best character in Pokemon history

Also, Arven ranked 5th
The weird elseworld gacha game version of Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame is on there and I am disturbed

But also Jolyne made it so there's some good **** going on.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Best Disney movie character: Princess Jasmine
Worst Disney movie character: Princess Atta
Best Disney TV character: Melissa Chase (though Sprig Plantar comes close)
Worst Disney TV character: Ashley Spinelli

This is objectively correct /half-joke

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Looks like Multiversus is going the way of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.
Their biggest mistake was their super slow drip of content.
If you don’t want to start with all 30 characters from the datamine who had a lot of work down, fine( would have been better to push the game back a year till these were ready) but you have to have something to counter it. Which they don’t. Took them way to long to put actual content out and when they did, it was nothing big enough to warrant that delay.

it’s been over a month since the last character and dead silence on updates. Missing the game awards was also a big mistake.

They are gonna need a massive push and massive content update to bring The game back.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Their biggest mistake was their super slow drip of content.
If you don’t want to start with all 30 characters from the datamine who had a lot of work down, fine( would have been better to push the game back a year till these were ready) but you have to have something to counter it. Which they don’t. Took them way to long to put actual content out and when they did, it was nothing big enough to warrant that delay.

it’s been over a month since the last character and dead silence on updates. Missing the game awards was also a big mistake.

They are gonna need a massive push and massive content update to bring The game back.
For sure. Tho one of the devs has said to keep an eye out so maybe later this month, we'll get a lot of updates.

Also slightly off topic but regarding MultiVersus, does anyone else have it on PS5? I've experienced lots of lag even offline (with the exception of playing in the Training Lobby), and some folks said to change region but even when I did that it doesn't work. If you managed to fix the lag, what did you do?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I just played Sonic Frontiers today. I know I am late to the party, but I was busy and something was wrong with my PS5. Anyway...

I love it so far! It is an awesome game! The boss fight with Giganto in particular was thrilling!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
majority of this website don’t watch WWE, but…
…****ING NO PLEASE

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Okay we've seen games about building zoos with real animals, and zoos with dinosaurs

I can't be the only one who thinks a game about building a zoo but with KAIJU would be the coolest thing ever- (if somewhat impractical)
Oh, now that sounds awesome! I can imagine it would take a lot of resources, though. LOL

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For sure. Tho one of the devs has said to keep an eye out so maybe later this month, we'll get a lot of updates.

Also slightly off topic but regarding MultiVersus, does anyone else have it on PS5? I've experienced lots of lag even offline (with the exception of playing in the Training Lobby), and some folks said to change region but even when I did that it doesn't work. If you managed to fix the lag, what did you do?
I play it on PS5, and offline has been fine, but I’ve definitely experienced a lot of online lag. Haven’t really fixed it outside of turning Wi-Fi off on as many devices as possible. This works sometimes,
But it works better with online games. So it’s hard to say how much is my own issues or how much is the games lag. I’ve seen a lot of complaints of lag for people online though across different social medias.
Wouldn't it be Legends Unova first? If we even get Unova remakes this gen (damn I'm old)
Technically a legends game doesn’t have to follow the order or remakes. They could both exist simultaneously. Remakes can be their own thing, and legends can be separate stories not necessarily tied to a remake.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
All Star Brawl sold enough to warrant a sequel? With those reviews? With the playerbase dwindling to <10 within a week?

I mean alright
Honestly Nick may have looked at first month and went “yeah why not”

Add the online chatter about what people wanted for a sequel and then they would buy, and maybe thought it was worth the money or not a big enough loss to not risk it.
sure it’s not just a game update instead of a sequel?
I thought it was DLC, but the original post that leaked these said it’s a sequel.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
All Star Brawl sold enough to warrant a sequel? With those reviews? With the playerbase dwindling to <10 within a week?

I mean alright
Tbf the game got waaaaaay more attention than what anyone expected at first. Here's hoping they have voice acting and items from the start and have more playstyle diversity instead of Rushdown central, devs seem super ****ing open about any and all issue

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Honestly Nick may have looked at first month and went “yeah why not”

Add the online chatter about what people wanted for a sequel and then they would buy, and maybe thought it was worth the money or not a big enough loss to not risk it.

I thought it was DLC, but the original post that leaked these said it’s a sequel.
I'm hoping It's just DLC and some gameplay adjustments. Like maybe they can make a sequel work but I don't want them to cut anything from the first game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm hoping It's just DLC and some gameplay adjustments. Like maybe they can make a sequel work but I don't want them to cut anything from the first game.
Leak said it’s due out end of this year. I doubt they would make cuts If it was worked on back to back.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m ready for the Nick roster cut memes

Honestly the memes were the best part of that whole game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom