• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Testing in RPG Maker is going smoothly.

uh, yeah?

:4pacman:
N i c e.
I just watched it cause I saw he covered a channel I've worked for and I was curious to hear what he had to say, haha.

Just found out one of my friends died

He was 20
**** this world sometimes man
Oh gosh, didn't see this- That's awful, I'm so sorry-

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Ok I made some changes to mine

I removed all regional forms for Pokémon that were already represented in previous gens in their OG form since I didn't want to have repeats, even though there are some Pokémon here whose regional I prefer over the original (i.e Goodra). The only exception is Decidueye because he's peak in both forms

Also this should go without saying but just because a Pokémon isn't here doesn't mean I dislike them, shout-outs to Mismagius, Magnezone, and Falinks off the top of my head, though the former two were at least represented by a pre-evolution

Last edited:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone for the condolences

I’m just gonna try to keep distracting myself from it and think about dark stuff for a bit

just felt hollow all day, this is the first person who has Been really close to me has died

his name was Quinn for anyone who wants to know about him he wanted to be a director I wanted to be a comedian so we hit it off and made skits up used his knowledge of camera angles and editing to make some pretty great videos for classes or just for fun.he used to as we were watching them whisper under his breath “ here comes the jump cut” and do a little fistbump to himself to celebrate his “superb crisp editing skills” As he put it

I’m sure if he ever got The chance he would’ve made something great for the world

keep being goofballs everyone for the rest of time
Like me and Quinn were

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
WBD moment

How much stupider can this company get???

He was 20
That's... horrible.
Take as much time as you need to grieve pal.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If Rise of the Guardians ever gets a sequel. Krampus needs to be its villain. Have Krampus having been someone from North's past, perhaps once a helper of his who began to go to far with punishing naughty children that North absolutely didn't approve of and when he found out had banished and imprisoned him so he wouldn't harm anymore children.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

He was 20
That’s terrible… I’m sorry for your loss, I hope you and anyone close to them, are able to get through such a horrible experience. It’s never easy, but family and friends are the only way to get through it.

Shroob

Sup?
The game, "We can't let them leave Area Zero! It could cause a huge disaster to the ecosystem!"

Me, hunting shiny Paradox Pokemon and making huge profits off trades:

1671602168665.png

Capitalism, ho!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’d love to hear the Mario characters have full sentences spoken through their regular VAs in games (more often)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’d love to hear the Mario characters have full sentences spoken through their regular VAs in games (more often)
It’s nice to see Universial being voiced characters back. Crash was one of my favorites when he was at the Orlando park. He would walk around throwing shade and having a blast interacting with guests. Would love to see more like this in future.
I am currently fighting for my life trying to

Get a Shiny Roaring Moon to get in the damn Moon Ball.

Edit:

Congrats, you chose the right ball!

Last edited:
Top Bottom