• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK... so based on my reckoning, if they did LEGO Marvel's Infinity Saga, it would have to be two games. They would have to leave out Far From Home (makes sense to just end the game at Endgame). Part one would be Phase 1 and 2 minus Ant-Man and Part 2 would be Phase 3 plus Ant-Man. Making 11 movies each. That's a little bit larger than Skywalker Saga, but still more manageable than having all 22 films in one game.

As for the DLC packs that every LEGO game comes with, I could see them basing them off of other non-MCU movies like the earlier (good) X-Men movies and Into the Spider-Verse, some of the TV Shows like the Netflix shows and Agents of Shield (particularly the Ghost Rider arc), or some variant of the Fantastic Four (maybe one of the cartoons. It would be fun to do the cartoons). Just do single levels based on fun movies and shows that bring characters to the game that otherwise wouldn't be included.

Either that or do it as a live service game and slowly bring every film's levels to one massive title. I could see the corporate overlords going for that one,

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Jason was always my favorite Sonic voice

He does the best at keeping Sonic's cocky attitude but keeping him as a genuinely nice guy. I feel like Roger leans way too hard into cocky tbh...Lost World was a good show of vulnerable Roger but I still didn't care for his attitude towards the Deadly Six prior to Tails getting captured. I hated what he said to Zeena (so the girl likes doing her nails, yet you're gonna say she has nothing more important to do in her life??? Why is Amy into you again???)

I need to watch the Sonic Boom show cuz Roger's Sonic is better there from what I hear lol

osby

Smash Obsessed
Jason was always my favorite Sonic voice

He does the best at keeping Sonic's cocky attitude but keeping him as a genuinely nice guy. I feel like Roger leans way too hard into cocky tbh...Lost World was a good show of vulnerable Roger but I still didn't care for his attitude towards the Deadly Six prior to Tails getting captured. I hated what he said to Zeena (so the girl likes doing her nails, yet you're gonna say she has nothing more important to do in her life??? Why is Amy into you again???)

I need to watch the Sonic Boom show cuz Roger's Sonic is better there from what I hear lol
Roger is pretty good in some games, especially Frontiers but yeah, I also prefer Griffith's portrayal of Sonic most of the time.

That being said, it's always awkward to go back and listen to a voice actor who you now know is not a great person.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
OhSama Sentai KingOhger Trailer

Bruh these suits look even better in motion, Kamihoruichi please deliver on that Build cinematography goodness
I am not sure what to call it, but if you must know...(I hope I don't get in trouble for this)

Basically, the former Sonic voice actor, Ryan Drummond, apparently had an affair with Emi Jones during the whole Sonic and Tails R thing. He pleasured her with his Sonic voice from what I read, and there was a 22 year age gap. And Ryan was married, so he committed adultery.
I'm gonna be honest the age gap doesn't really matter here cause a 28 year old and a 48 year old isn't inherently ****ing yikes. Cheating on a partner though is indeed a moral failing

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wademan94 Wademan94 SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 So here is the starting roster concept for the Warner Bros game idea I had in mind.

1. Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes)
  2. Daffy Duck (Looney Tunes)
  3. Taz (Looney Tunes)
  4. Marvin the Martian (Looney Tunes)
  5. Lola Bunny (Looney Tunes)
  6. LeBron James (Space Jam: A New Legacy)
  7. Batman (DC Comics)
  8. Superman (DC Comics)
  9. Wonder Woman (DC Comics)
  10. Green Lantern (John Steward) (DC Comics)
  11. Harley Quinn (DC Comics)
  12. Black Adam (DC Comics)
  13. Iron Giant (The Iron Giant)
  14. Betelgeuse (Beetlejuice)
  15. Gizmo (Gremlins)
  16. Stripe (Gremlins)
  17. Dorothy Gale (The Wizard of Oz)
  18. Wicked Witch of the West (The Wizard of Oz)
  19. Ben Tennyson (Ben 10)
  20. Vilgax (Ben 10)
  21. Finn the Human (Adventure Time)
  22. Jake the Dog (Adventure Time)
  23. Steven Universe (Steven Universe)
  24. Garnet (Steven Universe)
  25. Rick Sanchez (Rick & Morty)
  26. Morty Smith (Rick & Morty)
  27. Tom & Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
  28. Shaggy Rogers (Scooby-Doo!!)
  29. Scooby-Doo (Scooby-Doo!!)
  30. Arya Stark (The Game of Thrones)

The final character count will probably be around somewhere between 75 and 100. Characters like Aquaman, Powerpuff Girls, Velma, and Tweety will be unlockable, among others.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Today is Valentines Day. As I usually say this on this day, I'm here to remind you to spend it with people you love or spend it enjoying the things you love. Wallowing in the "woe is me I'm lonely" self-depreciating **** is a garbage mentality and I don't support that. Love yourself, love others, and love what you can about this world. You don't need a partner to enjoy the little things in life

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wademan94 Wademan94 SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 So here is the starting roster concept for the Warner Bros game idea I had in mind.

1. Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes)
  2. Daffy Duck (Looney Tunes)
  3. Taz (Looney Tunes)
  4. Marvin the Martian (Looney Tunes)
  5. Lola Bunny (Looney Tunes)
  6. LeBron James (Space Jam: A New Legacy)
  7. Batman (DC Comics)
  8. Superman (DC Comics)
  9. Wonder Woman (DC Comics)
  10. Green Lantern (John Steward) (DC Comics)
  11. Harley Quinn (DC Comics)
  12. Black Adam (DC Comics)
  13. Iron Giant (The Iron Giant)
  14. Betelgeuse (Beetlejuice)
  15. Gizmo (Gremlins)
  16. Stripe (Gremlins)
  17. Dorothy Gale (The Wizard of Oz)
  18. Wicked Witch of the West (The Wizard of Oz)
  19. Ben Tennyson (Ben 10)
  20. Vilgax (Ben 10)
  21. Finn the Human (Adventure Time)
  22. Jake the Dog (Adventure Time)
  23. Steven Universe (Steven Universe)
  24. Garnet (Steven Universe)
  25. Rick Sanchez (Rick & Morty)
  26. Morty Smith (Rick & Morty)
  27. Tom & Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
  28. Shaggy Rogers (Scooby-Doo!!)
  29. Scooby-Doo (Scooby-Doo!!)
  30. Arya Stark (The Game of Thrones)

The final character count will probably be around somewhere between 75 and 100. Characters like Aquaman, Powerpuff Girls, Velma, and Tweety will be unlockable, among others.
I object to Black Adam. But other than that… cool.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
It's been 3 years since the Sonic movie had came out.

What could had been a disaster due to the original design ended up being a decent video game adapation and coming along with it is even is more fun sequel last year.
I must be alone in thinking that the sequel was significantly worse than the first movie.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Y'all remember the CW's Powerpuff Girls?
CW_PPG_1st_LOOK_W4_OPT1_RESIZE_r-1-H-2021.jpg

What happened to it? I know Blossom's actor left but last I heard it's still in development but that was almost a year ago. No updates or anything

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Been thinking about changing my username again.

I actually want to keep "Lamp" in there somewhere since that's how most people here address me, but I don't know what I could add to it. Or maybe I should just have it shortened to that.

Y'all have any ideas? :101:

Noipoi

Howdy!

I actually want to keep "Lamp" in there somewhere since that's how most people here address me, but I don't know what I could add to it. Or maybe I should just have it shortened to that.

Lamprey
Lampresident
Lampossible
Lamp_xxx_420
L.A.M.P.
Lamp Zero
Lamp0
Just Lamp
The artist formerly known as Lamp

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed

Make it more fitting to your premium status and change it to Lampebleue

Top Bottom