• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Been following the news on the new Pinball FX (why they named it the same as the 2007 Xbox 360 game is beyond me).

Of the new tables, I definitely want to try Mandolorian, Pinball Noir, and My Little Pony the most.

Naturally I have to wait for it to exit early access as I don't have the Epic Games store.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
MatPat predicts Nintendo will make an NCU…but all I want is more modern Kid Icarus content that doesn’t involve Smash

give me Uprising HD, Uprising 2, and an anime

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Finally starting to go back through my backlog of Pokemon playthroughs and finishing the postgames. I think I want to try and go for the complete National Dex in Pokemon Home before Gen 9 comes out. I ignored the Galar Dex but I think I'm ready to give SwSh a second chance and try the DLC for the first time.

I think I've given up on all Pokemon being available as they were in Gen 7 now. Plus with Pokemon Bank having an uncertain future it feels time to finally trade up while I can. I really hope the Ultra Space mini-game in USUM isn't as random/annoying as it sounds for Legendary hunting.

If anyone is interesting in Trading or needs help completing their Dex feel free to Tag/PM me.

Just finished catching Landorus & Regigigas in Gen 5. I haven't caught any of the post game Pokemon in ORAS or USUM.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Finally starting to go back through my backlog of Pokemon playthroughs and finishing the postgames. I think I want to try and go for the complete National Dex in Pokemon Home before Gen 9 comes out. I ignored the Galar Dex but I think I'm ready to give SwSh a second chance and try the DLC for the first time.

I think I've given up on all Pokemon being available as they were in Gen 7 now. Plus with Pokemon Bank having an uncertain future it feels time to finally trade up while I can. I really hope the Ultra Space mini-game in USUM isn't as random/annoying as it sounds for Legendary hunting.

If anyone is interesting in Trading or needs help completing their Dex feel free to Tag/PM me.

Just finished catching Landorus & Regigigas in Gen 5. I haven't caught any of the post game Pokemon in ORAS or USUM.
Thanks for reminding me I need to do some Bank trade ups. Also for reminding me to maybe get Bank.

Got all the Gen 1 through 5 Mythicals plus Hoopa (minus Deoxys, who I will catch in Omega Ruby) chillin in X.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
watching the Rat King episode of TMNT 2012 only reminds me of how he’s one of the best villains across the entire franchise

Shroob

Sup?
So, I had a random thought tonight while browsing some horror-adjacent content and being reminded of P.T.

Abandoned

That super suspicious game that people thought was a Kojima bait and switch title.

Yeah

Turns out, the main guy behind it intentionally threw in a dozen or so hints to make people think it was Silent-Hill and kept intentionally adding fuel to the fire, and now the project is on infinite hiatus because he was apparently a scumbag.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So, I had a random thought tonight while browsing some horror-adjacent content and being reminded of P.T.

Abandoned

That super suspicious game that people thought was a Kojima bait and switch title.

Yeah

Turns out, the main guy behind it intentionally threw in a dozen or so hints to make people think it was Silent-Hill and kept intentionally adding fuel to the fire, and now the project is on infinite hiatus because he was apparently a scumbag.
That's P.T.

Pretty terrible.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Uh ooohh the pokemon anime.is in troublee

Aligo

Smash Ace
I see. Is it a brand name like Ritz or a general term for salted crackers?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This is the week of horror that'll unfold of Peach twerking and Bowser and his minions dabbing.

Good lord...

Why did Nintendo pick Illumination of all companies...

Last edited:
Top Bottom