• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Alright so I decided to continue for the catalog points.

As long as I play, I am still contributing so its not like I need to care about losing. So I'm just gonna take a chill pill and just let my OCD kick in and aerospray the **** out of everything.
Yeah, like, Im already a ruler so it doesn't matter if I win or lose but man if I see one more gear team I'm going to have a fit

Not you tho, your cool

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Also can we get a new team Cidney the Splatling has put up 0 points 0 assists 7 deaths for like 3 games in a row
She heard you
Wait, if Team Gear might be first for the Halftime Broadcast. Then which team is second?Screenshot_20220822-215427_YouTube.jpg
If I had to guess, I guess team fun because I very rarely face any team grubs

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Man, Frye's team seems to be getting third place second time for the Halftime Broadcast.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Does Team Gear know about their possible fate towards Tricolor turf war? Thus starting to bail out their winning streaks?
Screenshot_20220912-213004_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
They know. Whichnis one someone on twitter tokd everyone on team gear to throw so they dont defend at halftime

I dont think they go the memo
I think they went in TOO DEEP to bail out at this point. I will be surprised if they are second within the remaining 5 hours before Halftime Broadcast.
Screenshot_20220808-205438_YouTube.jpg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright. Here's the moveset I made for the dreamland 2 animal friends. Note: unlike Star Allies, they're always together on screen. Coo perched on Rick's back in a way that they mimick the way Kirby interacts with both respective buddies, with Kine following behind ready to swallow them when he uses his moves. When this happens Rick's head would be poking out of Kine's mouth like Kirby's would. Since Kine can't fly, when they take to the air he simple flops to the ground and his hitbox deactivates. The moveset is built around this theme of teamwork.
Animal Friends Smash Moveset
NameDescription
Neutral attack Rick CleanRick briefly cleans the area directly in front of him with a blue feather duster, harming opponents.
Forward tilt Rick BurningRick breathes flames with a low range while the button is held
Up tilt Rick ParasolRick balances a parasol on his nose, harming enemies above him.
Down tilt Rick NeedleRick extends quills from his back but leaves his front vulnerable.
Dash attack Rick StoneCoo balances on top of Rick as the hamster turns into a rolling boulder, crushing all enemies in their path.
Forward smash Rick SparkEnables Rick to use a whip of electricity, not unlike the Beam ability seen in other games.
Up smash Rick CutterRick orbits a large boomerang cutter projectile around himself once
Down smash Rick IceSmall snowballs appear above Rick, which can freeze enemies.
Neutral aerial Coo ParasolCoo equips a Parasol and starts spinning rapidly.
Forward aerial Coo CutterCoo throws three feathers ahead which spread out.
Back aerial Coo NeedleCoo’s back feathers morph into a cluster of needles which hurt opponents behind him.
Up aerial Coo SparkCoo shoots out a long lightning bolt above himself
Down aerial Coo BurningCoo ignites and dives downward diagonally forward, harming foes below.
Grab Kine CleanA plunger protrudes from Kine's mouth that the opponant sticks too.
Pummel Coo CleanCoo turns into a feather duster that Rick attacks the opponant with.
Forward throw Coo IceCoo freezes the oponant, which then slides along the ground the way frozen enemies in the Kirby series do.
Back throw Kine BurningKine shoots the oponant backwards contained within a ring of fire.
Up throw Kine NeedleKine grows spikes all over his body, launching himself upwards.
Down throw Coo StoneCoo tuns to stone and slams into the opponent, burying them.
Floor attack Fish FlopKine flops and splashes on the ground.
Edge attack Kine StoneRick flips forward onto the stage, slamming the stone Kine onto the ground in front of him.
Neutral special Kine SparkA light bulb appears from Kine's mouth. Letting go of the B button launches it forward, exploding when it collides with something, or the button is pressed again.
Side special Kine CutterKine spits a crescent-shaped laser from his mouth. It passes through opponents without stopping and shrinks as it travels further until it has fully disappeared
Up special Kine ParasolKine turns to face upwards as a large parasol appears from his mouth, which launches him upwards and sends him into a slow fall.
Down special Kine IceFreezes enemies around Kine. Using the power for too long temporarily turns Kine into an ice cube, paralyzing him.
Final Smash Slayers of DarknessRick summons the Rainbow Sword and slashes forward, sending trapped foes into a cinematic. There they are barraged by attacks from Rick with the Rainbow Sword, Kine with the Love-Love Stick, and Coo with the Fairy Crystal.
On-screen appearance
  • A bag drops in screen and the animal friends burst out of it.
Taunts
  • Up taunt: Rick sits down and wiggles his feet.
  • Side taunt: Coo bends forward and screeches.
  • Down taunt: Kine flops over before being helped back up by Rick or Coo.
Idle poses
  • Rick falls asleep face forward, Coo falls asleep on his back, and Kine flops onto his side.
  • Rick bends down and scratches his head with his foot while Coo preans his feathers and Kine blows bubbles
Victory poses
  • Left: Their Dream Rod summoning animation from Star Allies.
  • Up: Their faces streak across the screen in a reference to the Dream Land 2 intro cutscene before striking a pose that resembles the Dream Land 3 title card.
  • Right: A cute animation of all three buddies sleeping in a big pile.

Top Bottom