• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Which is why the Deadly Six are better. :4pacman:

Zavok

A face without a face

A hollow shell

A being that desires power and control; dominance and superiority of those he deems inferior

but it is all a lie, a sad joke

how can someone who has nothing control everything?

he exists for a universal constant, a quota to be filled

his underlings another lie, an extension of his frail psyche attempting to piece together a being; a purpose

but it all shatters

it all ends

and 6 voices were never heard, for they were never there at all

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Zavok

A face without a face

A hollow shell

A being that desires power and control; dominance and superiority of those he deems inferior

but it is all a lie, a sad joke

how can someone who has nothing control everything?

he exists for a universal constant, a quota to be filled

his underlings another lie, an extension of his frail psyche attempting to piece together a being; a purpose

but it all shatters

it all ends

and 6 voices were never heard, for they were never there at all
Deep, bro. Very deep. :emptysheep:

MooMew64

Deep, bro. Very deep. :emptysheep:
such is tragedy

it blossoms, incandescent, pouring forth its bitter truths that leave a taste of poison in one’s mouth

in the old halls of Dwalbudbard, amongst the Misty Mountains of old. the Dwarven Kings would sing their song of grief, their song of regret

it would grant the deeper meanings into all things, reveal sadness hidden from the world

and from this sadness…peace

such is its nature, such is the song the elves hated so

for it would tell the land of its hypocrisy

of its joys and sorrows

and in the end

it is what gave shape to the inevitable

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The youtube algorithm is recommending me clips of the Somnium files.

I have never heard of this game before today but it seems like the kind of thing i would enjoy, i like murder mystery games and this one is that but significantly more goofy than Ace Attorney.

Ace Attorney isn't silly enough to have it's games characters do a dance party ending once the murder has been solved.
...yet

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh and also, something happened during that live Q&A as Eggman. I don't remember exactly how this exchange went, but at one point I said something along the lines of "Just give me 20 seconds and my intellect will get me there." to which the person playing Knuckles responded, without skipping a BEAT: "My power can get me there in one." and THAT WAS ACTUALLY KINDA RAW??? I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh and also, something happened during that live Q&A as Eggman. I don't remember exactly how this exchange went, but at one point I said something along the lines of "Just give me 20 seconds and my intellect will get me there." to which the person playing Knuckles responded, without skipping a BEAT: "My power can get me there in one." and THAT WAS ACTUALLY KINDA RAW??? I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT.
When the actors get too in character

MooMew64

that is the most Knuckles thing I have ever heard in my life

Noipoi

Howdy!
It means that you should buy Kingdom Hearts All In One for your PS4 today (it's very cheap for the amount of content you get if you buy physically)
I actually already have. I remember getting up to the Cerberus fight, but I couldn’t beat it.

I’ll get around to it again someday.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
So I only got Legends Arceus recently, and I got to the Volo & Giratina fight. He beat me like 15+ times, even after I grinded, there's been no Pokemon fight that's taken me that long to beat. Not Evice, not BDSP Cynthia, not Ultra Necrozma, no one.

I had to bust out the level 85 Alpha Garchomp and Dialga + Palkia to beat him. But yeah, probably the best Pokemon boss fight ever, up there with N + Ghetsis in B/W IMO.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I hope to God that these cookies they are showing off or just costumes or NPCs and that Mickey Donald and Goofy are the only three that are being playable because I don't think I have the mental capacity to keep pulling for my favorite Disney character

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
A new stage has been confirmed for Multiversus.

Source is the patch notes here.
crystal gems
]

Batman got all buffs and bugs, Tom and Jerry and Steven got all nerfs
View attachment 356856
they know not to **** with Batman
My reaction to the Bugs nerfs is as follows:

I didn't give up on Lucy Loud when she got nerfed in NASB. I ain't giving up on Bugs Bunny even if he gets nerfed to his own tier at the bottom.
Bugs finna casually use these nerfs to become a better character
You know... A Disney smash clone would be kind of fun. It would be neat to beat up a Xenomorph as Perry the Platypus.
if there’s no Spider-Man, then it’s an instant flop

Top Bottom