• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's a spinoff, dude. Preschool spinoffs happen all the time.

This fits the universe way more than something like Total Drama Babies.
you keep saying that it fits and i still don't see it. Unless it's going to be about completely different residents of the house. The existing cast were created to be comedic characters, not to sing about the alphabet and learn to share. Don't tell me it wouldn't be weird to see Bloo act like a preschool show character.

Noipoi

Howdy!
you keep saying that it fits and i still don't see it. Unless it's going to be about completely different residents of the house. The existing cast were created to be comedic characters, not to sing about the alphabet and learn to share. Don't tell me it wouldn't be weird to see Bloo act like a preschool show character.
Did you

Did you miss the part where they said it was new characters in a new setting?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Found a way to easily eject discs from my Xbox One when the physical eject disc button isn't working.

I can now return to binging the Super Mario cartoons.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think I have one sidequest left in BotW, which I will do another time because I'm tired and tomorrow's gonna be a busy day for me

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Rumor has it that Advance Wars 1+2 Reboot Camp could be releasing in February 2023.

I feel terrible for WayForward, seeing them going through this.
I hope this game still manages to do well sales wise. It looks like a great remake and I hope they get the praise they needed.
why a preschool series?
The original show literally 90 percent of imaginary friends come from preschoolers and younger kids.

Do you not remember destination imagination?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I hope this game still manages to do well sales wise. It looks like a great remake and I hope they get the praise they needed.

The original show literally 90 percent of imaginary friends come from preschoolers and younger kids.

Do you not remember destination imagination?
I mean yeah, but they didn't act like preeschoolers themselves. Idk. I just get nervous is all.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Sonic

he can run fast

but can he

take it slow

can he realize the time passing him by

the friendships leaving

the relationships straining

a world at war with itself

the wounds that these walls cause, the barriers that only increase the silence between friends

the pleasures of a simple life he denies himself

all in the pursuit of glory

hubris

a pride and foolishness, everlasting

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
While I was reading this thread, in a CPU tournament I was doing, a Ryu completely embarrassed himself in a match against Duck Hunt and lost 2-0. In one minute.

I just wanted to make a post 666 joke.

Thanks for ruining everything guys you're not invited to my Paw Patrol themed birthday party >:/
Speaking of Paw Patrol, we all know that Skye is the ultimate MVP. Throw machine guns on her helicopter and Mayor Humdinger would be shaking in his boots.

Sonic

he can run fast

but can he

take it slow

can he realize the time passing him by

the friendships leaving

the relationships straining

a world at war with itself

the wounds that these walls cause, the barriers that only increase the silence between friends

the pleasures of a simple life he denies himself

all in the pursuit of glory

hubris

a pride and foolishness, everlasting
Which is why the Deadly Six are better. :4pacman:

Top Bottom