• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
MooMew64 MooMew64 Noipoi Noipoi A new Sonic IDW mini series got announced and OHOHOHO WE'RE EATIN' GOOD TONIGHT BOYS.

This horror themed four-parter follows Sonic and Tails' journey on Scrapnik Island, which appears to be a giant dump for Eggman's failed and forgotten machines. Which would certainly explain why Mecha Knuckles is here, seeing as he appeared briefly in Sonic Advance, (a game that it feels like nobody talks about) died, and never came back again. Also nice to see him sporting the OVA hat, haha.

Noipoi

Howdy!
MooMew64 MooMew64 Noipoi Noipoi A new Sonic IDW mini series got announced and OHOHOHO WE'RE EATIN' GOOD TONIGHT BOYS.

This horror themed four-parter follows Sonic and Tails' journey on Scrapnik Island, which appears to be a giant dump for Eggman's failed and forgotten machines. Which would certainly explain why Mecha Knuckles is here, seeing as he appeared briefly in Sonic Advance, (a game that it feels like nobody talks about) died, and never came back again. Also nice to see him sporting the OVA hat, haha.
Official soundtrack

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Random question: from your experience, what level 9 CPUs in Smash Ultimate have the best AI?

For my money it's Bowser, I've seen him win in CPU matches a gazillion times. Also the Kirby reps too.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Random question: from your experience, what level 9 CPUs in Smash Ultimate have the best AI?

For my money it's Bowser, I've seen him win in CPU matches a gazillion times. Also the Kirby reps too.
Peach/Daisy are stupid good.

Pikachu and Pichu are just actual monsters.

Wario is also a pain.

Anyone with input grabs is pain because input read.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

oh sweet, Belle can meet more abominations against nature and struggle with the reality that they are technically her family

dude I love horrifying truths

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
oh sweet, Belle can meet more abominations against nature and struggle with the reality that they are technically her family

dude I love horrifying truths
I can't wait for :ultisabelle: to meet her screwed-up family

Yea I don't read the IDW comics. But I hear the Deadly Six are really good in them so glad for rep for my favorite characters

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
ATTENTION SMASHBOARDS HOMIES. I'm makin' a small video related to Smash's music, and I need some input for this. What music would you like to see in Smash from these franchises?

• Wario Land/World
  • Final Fantasy
  • Persona (Any Persona game except 5)
  • Dragon Quest
  • Kingdom Hearts

I know this seems super random and oddly specific, but you'll see what I'm using this for.
Dragon Quest: “Stake my life on it” and “Hero’s challenge”

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
ATTENTION SMASHBOARDS HOMIES. I'm makin' a small video related to Smash's music, and I need some input for this. What music would you like to see in Smash from these franchises?

• Wario Land/World
  • Final Fantasy
  • Persona (Any Persona game except 5)
  • Dragon Quest
  • Kingdom Hearts

I know this seems super random and oddly specific, but you'll see what I'm using this for.
I will concur with the Square franchises. Kingdom Hearts 1 soundtrack is great but the sequels blow it out of the watee, Final Fantasy has so many good tracks beyond 7, and Dragon Quest's midis just ****ing suck. The orchestrated pieces are phenominal but the midi version is like Fisher Price ****.

Last edited:
Top Bottom