• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Actually I saw the presents early. Here's how it goes.

• The presents starts. We see Pikachu, obviously hinting at a new Pikaclone for the new generation.
  • "Thank you for joining us. Today, we have some exciting news!"
  • Pikachu shows up on a phone. This is a hint that the new Pokemon Game will have phones.
  • Mobile Gacha Garbage that millenial shills with no life and way too much money slurp up.
  • We see Pikachu again. Possibly a new Pokemon that looks like Pikachu.
  • But what's this? Now he's fighting fisticuffs? That's right, POKKEN 2 BAYBEE. But wait... this trailer isn't ending. It just keeps going and going with the roster reveals. But suddenly, Spinda drops on stage. What's this?
EVERYONE IS HERE!
  • That's right, every single Pokemon from the Pokemon franchise is playable in Pokken 2, which is why it took so long. The gameplay looks hype, it looks beautiful, and all it costs is $7000, 5 terabytes of storage and the Switch 5.
  • That's it. Pokken 2 lasted for over 5 hours. But they leave off with one final announcement.
  • Black and White remakes are cancelled.
Happy Pokemon Day!

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
****ed up that by the time the next Smash game comes out, people are going to be arguing over the legitimacy of AI-generated Smash image leaks.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
When did people decide “leaked images” needed to be low quality to be believable?
I guess the excuse is usually that people claim it's difficult to get a clear image of something that hasn't been officially released yet without being caught.

Which to be fair, probably is sometimes the case with the less excessively blurry and fuzzy ones, but a lot of these leaks don't get to pass with that excuse anymore due to improvements in modern camera and computer technology, allowing people to take clearer images or video or clean them up to be higher quality.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Smash speculation always ends up in a fiery inferno regardless if the guess is true or false.
No one truly wins after their character is a fighter.
Screenshot_20221112-160414_YouTube.jpg

Noipoi

Howdy!
Trying to come up with a plot for a novel

Accidentally rip-off one of the most despised movie adaptations

IMG_7743.jpeg

I’m serious I was just thinking of evil dinosaurs. And then I thought what if they were from an alternate dimension where they survived the asteroid and want to take over the human world?

I thought it was a pretty cool idea until I realized it sounded familiar… :drsad:

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pretty sure it started with this guy:
View attachment 385184
Just an all around poor quality UFO photo.

View attachment 385186

I’m serious I was just thinking of evil dinosaurs. And then I thought what if they were from an alternate dimension where they survived the asteroid and want to take over the human world?

I thought it was a pretty cool idea until I realized it sounded familiar… :drsad:
And then you went and called it Billy and the Alternateuniversasaurus.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

View attachment 385186

Who cares, be the change you want to be and let the world see that evil dinosaurs are truly peak, I believe in you!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It seems like Pyoro's Nintendo game hints at the Partner Showcase could be Endless Ocean related.

We'll know for sure tomorrow.

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
Do ya'll think the new Mario VS Donkey Kong remake for 36 bucks is worth It?

It usually goes for 50 bucks, so I was wondering.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hope Pokémon has something good to show.
TBH I’m surprised we got Gen 9 when we did and not legends Arceus DLC. It still feels like that game came too soon.
Gen 9 was always planned for holiday 2022. But somewhere along the way they came up with PLA, and then needed somewhere to slot it in. I guess early 2022 worked best for them.

I still kinda they would’ve just let PLA release in 22 while S/V took 23. That way both games would’ve gotten more polish.

Top Bottom