• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I've said before that a Nintendo employee is a regular customer at my job and I got an update
A demo event at stores start this weekend but he doesn't know what it'll have.

If I had to guess: we get that Nintendo Direct this week and something from that is our demo.
The Switch 3 will be released this weekend for everyone to try Super Geno RPG: The fall of Star World

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

A statement on Xbox’s future plans will come out next week.
Please Stay tuned for the Nintendo Direct next week for more information!

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Aside of the Valve ones, there are many games that never got a third part: Epic Mickey, De Blob, Super Mario Galaxy, Sonic Adventure, Project X Zone.

The list goes on and on.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Something tells me that Shantae Advance: Risky Revolution will release on modern consoles before we can get our hands on the physical Game Boy Advance version.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I've said before that a Nintendo employee is a regular customer at my job and I got an update
A demo event at stores start this weekend but he doesn't know what it'll have.

If I had to guess: we get that Nintendo Direct this week and something from that is our demo.
If legit, Logically it is probably Princess Peach Showtime

Or that is what they want you to think and it is actually Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo Switch (a port of Smash 4, completely unrelated to ultimate in any way)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm biased cause I like the IP, and I don't got anything I can run it on cause I don't got a PS4/PS5, but from what I've seen it's good

Also I may or may not have a friend who worked on the localization team so I am obliged to shill it.
I'll play it on my steam deck.... when it goes on sale... It does look like what I'm asking for... but this looks pretty expensive for a game that's only 8 hours long according to what I saw when I literally just googled the name.

Looking at you Pokemon. This battle system would be perfect for you. Just try it out! Put another team on it like it's a spinoff.

Shroob

Sup?
I'll play it on my steam deck.... when it goes on sale... It does look like what I'm asking for... but this looks pretty expensive for a game that's only 8 hours long according to what I saw when I literally just googled the name.

Looking at you Pokemon. This battle system would be perfect for you. Just try it out! Put another team on it like it's a spinoff.
The MSQ is 8 hours long, but there's a reason the series is known as Grindblue in the fanbase. :nifty: You're gonna be doing a lot of grinding to level up the 18 party members(20 in April iirc), all their weapons, their skills etc. That and there's a handful of postgame super bosses + a lot of free DLC coming including new end game bosses and party members.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Aside of the Valve ones, there are many games that never got a third part: Epic Mickey, De Blob, Super Mario Galaxy, Sonic Adventure, Project X Zone.

The list goes on and on.
I was always sad that De Blob never got a third game.

Great games from the Wii era that sadly didn't get much attention after the initial hype for 2.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
For whatever reason, a lot of people think Microsoft is gonna start pulling out of the console market cause.....

View attachment 384199
According to the rumor mill, MS is planning to port a few games to Playstation and other platforms, including Hi-Fi Rush, Sea of Thieves, Starfield, and Indiana Jones.

So naturally people are fearposting.
Figured. I didn't expectd Indy to stay exclusive, no way Disney would let it, it's not 2001 anymore. As for the others... idk the highest profile one there is Sea of Thieves. Hi Fi Rush kinda fizzled out and Starfield bombed. Makes sense they'd try to recoup some of the cost.

But yeah, it makes sense that they'd put Sea of Thieves, their big ftp mmo money maker, on more platforms.

I mean, I'd like it for consoles to have more distinctions between them than DVD players do between each other in terms of specs and power so there's more of an actual competition and it's not just like... which menu or controller design do you like better. But it would be better for the consumer if console exclusivity just kinda stopped.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Figured. I didn't expectd Indy to stay exclusive, no way Disney would let it, it's not 2001 anymore. As for the others... idk the highest profile one there is Sea of Thieves. Hi Fi Rush kinda fizzled out and Starfield bombed. Makes sense they'd try to recoup some of the cost.

But yeah, it makes sense that they'd put Sea of Thieves, their big ftp mmo money maker, on more platforms.
1. I forgot there were also rumors about Gears of War coming.
2. Sea of Thieves is not a free to play game.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
1. I forgot there were also rumors about Gears of War coming.
2. Sea of Thieves is not a free to play game.
Really? I know I have game pass so that explains why I didn't pay for it when my friend pier pressured me into playing it there, but then she pressured me into trying it again on my Steam Deck and I know I didn't pay for it. And I got it from the Steam Library, I download the special software that let's you put gamepass on a Steam Deck.... how did this happen?

Top Bottom