• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_1778.png

…I was really hoping Aigis would’ve been Makoto

Shroob

Sup?
Does anyone else think it's weird that the nations/kingdoms/tribes in Avatar don't have Proper names and are just like "Fire Nation", "Earth Kingdom", "Air Nomads", and "Water Tribe"? Like sure it makes it a little easier to associate each element with each nation but it's also a little... IDK... boring? Weird? It's like if America was just called "The Gun Republic" cause that's what we fight with.
It's NOT called that???

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Man. Nick Brawl 2’s battle system is so great it makes its minor flaws all the more glaring. Really hope this game gets more/longer support than the first one and we don’t have to wait for a third title to get them fixed.

Noipoi

Howdy!
3D Mario where Bowser uses some kinda Power Star to change the timeline to one where Mario was never born.

Now Mario has to traverse a Mushroom Kingdom where Bowser's word is law and with Peach as his queen, stuck in a political marriage. The Toads are oppressed, the Yoshis are mistreated beasts of burden, and Luigi is a paranoid wreck wandering the dystopian kingdom. Always feeling alone and not quite knowing why.

I was playing MK8D, raced on Neo Bowser City and my mind wandered a bit...

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
3D Mario where Bowser uses some kinda Power Star to change the timeline to one where Mario was never born.

Now Mario has to traverse a Mushroom Kingdom where Bowser's word is law and with Peach as his queen, stuck in a political marriage. The Toads are oppressed, the Yoshis are mistreated beasts of burden, and Luigi is a paranoid wreck wandering the dystopian kingdom. Always feeling alone and not quite knowing why.

So who's the hero?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

So who's the hero?
Mario, instead of being wiped from reality he ends up in this new world, And now he's got to set it back.

Luigi becomes playable later on.
Don't say it, don't think it. Don't say it, don't think it.

As if I haven't made that connection already :nifty:
Super Mario Forever After hitting hard

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I wonder how they continue on with the Shrek series since Shrek 5 is in the works.

I though Shrek 4 was a good conclusion, with Shrek coming to terms that he can't be the ogre he once was, but that's ok because he sacrificed that for his happily ever after. But I guess they gotta do another sequel because... money I guess.

I'll still be seated tho.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So I wonder how they continue on with the Shrek series since Shrek 5 is in the works.

I though Shrek 4 was a good conclusion, with Shrek coming to terms that he can't be the ogre he once was, but that's ok because he sacrificed that for his happily ever after. But I guess they gotta do another sequel because... money I guess.

Shrek trying to connect to his kids, probably

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Having only seen the original Shrek, my guess is that some random ogre from another swamp visits Shrek and secretly plans to steal Shrek’s swamp.

Noipoi

Howdy!

The ogre babies are angsty teens now

D

Deleted member

My reaction to YouTube recommending that I watch "Game of Thrones":

Wow...actually I don't care, you have any kids' cartoons I can watch instead?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wonder how long it’s been between Shrek Forever After and Puhss in Boots: The Last Wish. Probably just a couple years within their world…would be shocked if it’s a hella long time

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Mickey Mouse is buying up all the land to make a new and improved Farquad land.

Shrek is actually left out of this unlike the first film. However watching the humans in far far away actually lose their homes and families, he decides to set out to save them, even if they weren’t always the kindest to him.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
People talking about old video game graphics.

Saw someone talking about enjoying old Pokemon games.

They ended their sentence mentioning Driftveil City.

This year marks the 7th year of the Switch. This means it's entirely possible there are adults who'll say their favourite game as a kid was Super Mario Odyssey
Mickey Mouse is buying up all the land to make a new and improved Farquad land.

Shrek is actually left out of this unlike the first film. However watching the humans in far far away actually lose their homes and families, he decides to set out to save them, even if they weren’t always the kindest to him.
You just KNOW the people at Dreamworks are already planning on doing this with Shrek 6 or whatever after getting copyright lawyers to fully understand the situation

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Heres the VSM Disclaimer ACHTUNG DEUTSCH
1705570218241.png

the website is currently being built! it will start being only german although the english comic will still be present!

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
My physical copy of Persona 3 Portable for the Switch finally arrived today, so that's cool.

But I'm not going to touch it for a while because I want Reload to be my first experience with P3. Hopefully it's real good.

Top Bottom