• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh yeah, I read all of Ms. Marvel's 2014 run yesterday. Fun read, really enjoyed Kamala's character. That said man are comics annoying cause massive cross comic crossover events that happen out of nowhere just blindside ya with no context.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Why do people care so much about snake having an ass? I’ve been an MGS fan for years and I never even noticed it until I watched SomecallmeJohnny’s review of 4 and I’m certainly not mad it’s gone.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
snake being in the game reminds me that the colonel is grandpa max.

So where is the Ben 10 Collab Fortnite?

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Cannot believe the werido youtuber ****ing did it again
View attachment 381256

Also I see Godzilla Minus One tonight, cannot wait
An amazing video. It actually makes me a little mad for having respected Tallerico at one point in my life.

About 14 years ago, he reached out to me to help contribute to Video Games Live (providing gameplay footage used while the music plays), and later at the show, I waited in line for a hour to sign a VGL poster I had bought. As a dumb High Schooler, I thought it all was the coolest thing in the world.

Funny thing is, in the video, he barely even scratched the surface on the Amiico Scam Saga. But I guess that deserves it own documentary.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why do people care so much about snake having an ass? I’ve been an MGS fan for years and I never even noticed it until I watched SomecallmeJohnny’s review of 4 and I’m certainly not mad it’s gone.
his ass matters to Kojima, therefore it matters to us
IMG_0935.jpeg

IMG_0936.jpeg

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
his ass matters to Kojima, therefore it matters to us
View attachment 381292
View attachment 381293
Kojima didn't always make the best descisions. He made his fair share of George Lucas decisions that all came to a head in Death Stranding (his Phantom Menace equivalent). Suffice it to say, Kojima caring doesn't mean I will start caring. I love MGS a lot and have a lot of interpretations and analysis of the story and it's themes and affection for the gameplay and I never skip a single cutscene. But I don't give a crap about Snake's ass.
In the words of Morty

"This sounds like racismSmash Speculation with extra steps."
That's a take and a half if I ever saw one.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Shroob

Sup?
Kojima didn't always make the best descisions. He made his fair share of George Lucas decisions that all came to a head in Death Stranding (his Phantom Menace equivalent). Suffice it to say, Kojima caring doesn't mean I will start caring. I love MGS a lot and have a lot of interpretations and analysis of the story and it's themes and affection for the gameplay and I never skip a single cutscene. But I don't give a crap about Snake's ass.

That's a take and a half if I ever saw one.
I mean, in context it's true lol.

"I like X property, but I don't want it in Y" is basically the equivalent of people going "I like Smash, but I don't want 'insert series I don't like'."

Like, remember all the people saying that Steve getting in was the literal worst thing ever?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Snake successfully sneaking around the battlefield at the cost of his solid ass cheeks is crazy

Shroob

Sup?
Oh ya

In regards to the Indigo Disc returning Legendaries Datamine

Since the OG Swords of Justice are going to be obtainable, I should go.... catch Keldeo in Sword just in case it's transferrable.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, in context it's true lol.

"I like X property, but I don't want it in Y" is basically the equivalent of people going "I like Smash, but I don't want 'insert series I don't like'."

Like, remember all the people saying that Steve getting in was the literal worst thing ever?
I was one of those people. I still really don’t like Minecraft. I think it’s a very different thing to not want your favorite series to cross paths with something you don’t like

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I personally think the robotic arm is really going to far and silly tbh even by Showa standards (The tone the MonsterVerse is going for since KotM).

I could've bought more into it if it was more of cybernetic impacts (Like chips put inside his arms) that boosted his strength.

Other than that, not watching the trailer (Only know the robotic arm since someone mentioned it) as I want to go in blind, wanna savor that hype as I did for GvK. Trailers also give away too much nowadays.

Top Bottom