• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

osby

Smash Obsessed
Starfield lets you be a space samurai. This game is wonderful.
But first, you need to survive the treacherous starting section of the game that many gamers did not make it through:

Pronouns.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Is the Quest for Camelot movie actually bad? It's free with ads on YouTube or is that still a bad idea?
It is hilarious. Not because of the movie itself, but for this specific attempt by WB to make it seem good

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
But first, you need to survive the treacherous starting section of the game that many gamers did not make it through:

Pronouns.
I did and I wont lie, I was looking at it for awhile like, "okay but why is that there?" then I found out you could change it. Uncomfortable gamer moment when you're sitting there and you haven't realized yet how ****ing dumb you are.
yi9nd4ozqdbz.jpg

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well its rather unfortunate but it the vet concluded my dogs chronic ear infection is permanent. So the best I can do is keep it up to date with a weekly cleaning with the cleanser that I'll have to keep getting refilled every time I run out.

And given her age I'd rather not put her through and the expensive cost it'd be outside of town, it just wouldn't be worth it to remove her ear canals. I did everything I could, at this point I just got to give her the best quality of life.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Got a Hoopa unbound. Only missing Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon, the Alcremie forms and Dada Zarude and my dex is done.

DLC Pokémon notwithstanding of course

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I need you all to see this. Its very important
Well its rather unfortunate but it the vet concluded my dogs chronic ear infection is permanent. So the best I can do is keep it up to date with a weekly cleaning with the cleanser that I'll have to keep getting refilled every time I run out.

And given her age I'd rather not put her through and the expensive cost it'd be outside of town, it just wouldn't be worth it to remove her ear canals. I did everything I could, at this point I just got to give her the best quality of life.
Pets, man. They cost us so much and have so many random problems but theybare our babies and we love our babies

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean if we're gonna be real a FP3 is gonna have a Gen 9 mon (Gholdengo is my pick), Xeno3 rep (idk the names lol), and at this point, we're getting another Splatoon rep (Octoling). That's at least half of the pass which lets be real, will not top the hype of FP2 and would be disappointing in comparison.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean if we're gonna be real a FP3 is gonna have a Gen 9 mon (Gholdengo is my pick), Xeno3 rep (idk the names lol), and at this point, we're getting another Splatoon rep (Octoling). That's at least half of the pass which lets be real, will not top the hype of FP2 and would be disappointing in comparison.
Replace Octaling with Octavio or Big Man and the pass rises by 100%

Last edited:
Top Bottom