• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Kirby’s Avalanche and Fighter’s History are now on the Switch Online SNES app while Daiva is now on the NES app.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
CannonStreak CannonStreak 's AMA is now up

if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

Only a couple people left on the current list

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
DC: creates Dark Crisis
Me: DC really loves their crisis storylines. At least this one isn’t involving infinite earths again this time
DC: reveals the full title to be “Dark Crisis on Infinite Earths”
Me:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Just found out about this series which was published just last year.

Looks like a mishmash of both Hilda and Adventure Time, that's something I'm definitely down for. :D

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
SEGA not put Puyo Puyo on the Switch for the umpteenth time again challenge (IMPOSSIBLE!)
For context, here are the many, many, MANY ways you can play Puyo Puyo on Switch:
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris 2
  • Puyo Puyo Champions
  • SEGA AGES Puyo Puyo
  • SEGA AGES Puyo Puyo 2
  • Sonic Mania
  • SEGA Genesis Classics (Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine)
  • SNES Online (Super Puyo Puyo 2 & Kirby's Avalanche)
  • Super Famicom Online (Super Puyo Puyo 2)
  • Genesis Online (Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine)
  • Mega Drive Online (Puyo Puyo)
Cool, huh?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Finally, in a few days the new Digimon game releases, it feels like it's been forever since we got a Digimon game.

I pre ordered it just to get the early purchase bonus, which was my favorite Digimon of all time, Guilmon being a gift Digimon apparently.

Cardfight Vanguard, I think you mean

:yoshi:
Buddyfight at least has the excuse of "oh the cards are actually portals so yeah ofc you'd have strong monsters occasionally pop up and destroy ****" but Vanguard is literally "we are playing a card game here.... and its affecting the fate of an entire nother planet which is parralelling our every action except its the actual characters the cards represent"
The early episodes of this show play it off like the kids are just using their imagination while playing the card game, which i find to be a more interesting premise to a story than most of these childrens toy based anime, but nope later on it's actually just aliens lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
can’t believe this show is releasing a banger of a soundtrack

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hot take maybe but his acting was perfectly fine for the movie and I don't get why people scapegoat him for the WB references.

Well, I get why Mike does
Space Jam 2 was just an excuse to get LeBron a movie because he's hella popular and they gotta cash in with the kids. He's a basketball player, not an actor. Literally the same deal with MJ in Space Jam 1.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Top Bottom