• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Why was Silver even in Sonic Forces?

He showed up, got his ass kicked somehow, and then just ****ed off for the rest of the game.
IDW gives us an explanation, luckily. ...Heck, IDW fixes a lot of stuff about Forces. (Tails' character is portrayed accurately, Whisper's backstory encapsulates that war theme of Forces better than Forces itself, etc.)

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Why was Silver even in Sonic Forces?

He showed up, got his ass kicked somehow, and then just ****ed off for the rest of the game.
Iirc they confirmed elsewhere it's cause the War ****ed the future up and Silver came to help stop that from occurring

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
There is only one time in this entire comic that Tails cries out for Sonic's help, and that's when he's being literally transformed into a zombie robot, so yeah, I'd argue that's understandable. Heck, most of that arc, Tails is without Sonic, handling things himself. Glad to see him being independent again.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
IDW gives us an explanation, luckily. ...Heck, IDW fixes a lot of stuff about Forces. (Tails' character is portrayed accurately, Whisper's backstory encapsulates that war theme of Forces better than Forces itself, etc.)
I actually did read that part, they explained it early on.

What's even more insane is that they explained why Blaze was just not there in a joke throwaway line better than the game itself.

why was anyone in Forces

all they did was stand around while Knuckles said "war bad"
It's funny how the entire cast of Forces took down Eggman's strongest armies down by themselves or with teams but somehow they can't do anything when Sonic's not there.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
It's funny how the entire cast of Forces took down Eggman's strongest armies down by themselves or with teams but somehow they can't do anything when Sonic's not there.
How could they possibly fight without an inspirational quote from the unchallenged wit of Pontac and Graff?

Such as when Sonic told Infinite that he smelled because he ran all the way over to the jungle. I cried when that happened.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
On the topic of Sonic IDW, allow me to introduce you to the best character known to man.

Such as when Sonic told Infinite that he smelled because he ran all the way over to the jungle. I cried when that happened.
Wait- that's not what he said? He said:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
How could they possibly fight without an inspirational quote from the unchallenged wit of Pontac and Graff?

Oh, here's a fun fact about Pontac: he wrote quite a bit of Ghostly Adventures episodes. Including this iconic scene

Also, Pac-Man started violently farting shortly after

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Say what you will about Forces but all of Infinite's themes slap
Like, is Infinite's theme edgy as crap? Yes! But goodness can I appreciate it as a composition, haha. Admittedly, I'm a sucker for metal music, so I dig it, especially the sorta "destructive vibes" the instrumental has.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master

Hopefully there's a general direct at some point in the near future; it doesn't seem to bode well if they've got nothing to show off for the next half of the year.

(though I haven't finished Xenoblade Chronicles 2, so I likely won't be as excited about this as the people who have finished it; I don't like any of the main drivers so far)
Good thing I'm on the East Coast!
I'll be wide awake by the time 10:00 AM rolls around.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Alright, 16 issues in, gonna stop now. I have some thoughts:
  1. Bring Tangle and Whisper to the games
  2. Why did they explain the plotholes in Forces better than forces
  3. God I missed it when Metal Sonic actually did ****
  4. Very enjoyable, Iam Flynn's writing style is both silly yet cool. Reminds me the SA games, Heroes, and Unleashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom