• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Man, I just got the shots because I wanted to update my autism to the latest version.
Hey no fair I didn't get the autism patch and I'm up to date with every vaccine.
I think this means your broken hardware already if you can’t get the latest autism patch. I got the current and the next 10 patches already, so you younglings better catch up.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Lol people panicking on the internet over monkeypox becoming the next pandemic.

Let me make some things clear.

It spreads entirely different from COVID.

Unlike SARS-CoV-2, which spreads through tiny air-borne droplets called aerosols, monkeypox is thought to spread from close contact with bodily fluids, such as saliva from coughing. That means a person with monkeypox is likely to infect far fewer close contacts than someone with SARS-CoV-2, Hooper says.

There's also the fact we already have a vaccine for smallpox which monkeypox is part of the family of.
Unlike COVID, monkeypox has been known for decades.

We're not going to go through another lockdown.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Lol people panicking on the internet over monkeypox becoming the next pandemic.

Let me make some things clear.

It spreads entirely different from COVID.

Unlike SARS-CoV-2, which spreads through tiny air-borne droplets called aerosols, monkeypox is thought to spread from close contact with bodily fluids, such as saliva from coughing. That means a person with monkeypox is likely to infect far fewer close contacts than someone with SARS-CoV-2, Hooper says.

There's also the fact we already have a vaccine for smallpox which monkeypox is part of the family of.
Unlike COVID, monkeypox has been known for decades.

We're not going to go through another lockdown.
Reasonable Mikepost

11F3E564-F4F7-49C8-AEC3-55FC60431003.gif

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The fact we also had mysterious hepatitis cases all over the world but no one seemed to bat an eye on that.

Sad that everytime a virus, one we've even dealt with before in the past, people are gonna panic apparently... :rolleyes:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I see Lamperouge Lamperouge has went crazy again. AOT has made him lose his sanity.

Anyways **** week from me. Got my first official warning from work (manager clearly doesn't understand people with anxiety) but I made a new acquaintance at the skate shop I'm gonna be getting my board from.

Gonna get into skating on top of cycling.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I see Lamperouge Lamperouge has went crazy again. AOT has made him lose his sanity.

Anyways **** week from me. Got my first official warning from work (manager clearly doesn't understand people with anxiety) but I made a new acquaintance at the skate shop I'm gonna be getting my board from.

Gonna get into skating on top of cycling.
Wuh happen?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
20220521_1722022.jpg

Picked up the latest Hitoshi Ariga/Pokemon ArtFX figure! I like May/Haruka's RS design more so I'm glad that like Red she got a classic figure as well. Thankfully the quality of her RS self came in better than the luck I had with her ORAS self; no paint hiccups and Torchic stands more stable than Mupkip.

Next few months are going to be fun for figure collecting. Ike comes out in three weeks, followed by Marth & Lucas/Kouki in early/late July. Not sure what Hitoshi Ariga has planned for the next Pokemon figure he'll work on* or if they'll take a break and do some reprints? Selene/Ethan have become crazy expensive on the aftermarket.

*Assuming he's not too busy with Gen 9 or Pokemon Masters.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
A little detail about the Kingdom hearts series that i always found kinda weird is the fact that the summons Sora uses actually do travel around with Sora, Donald and Goofy in universe we just never see them and they don't talk during during cutscenes.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I thought the narrative was Unleashed was kinda rad, but very flawed. Particularly during the night stages.

I assume thoughts have changed?
Was always GOATED. Don’t be fooled by the Colors PROPAGANDA.

The narrative went from worst game of all time to best game of all time (just ignore the Werehog, he's optional)
You dare speak ill of masterclass game design? ACKSHUALLY, I always liked Unleashed AND I enjoyed the Werehog, and Colors was always terrible. Sheep have finally woken up and realized it’s actually worse than 06: Forces is better than that trash. Heck, even Boom at least had some SOUL. You seen Colors level design? Blocky. Souless. TOO. MUCH. 2D. DISGUSTING, GENERIC MARIO-PANDERING TRASH!!!11!1!

AND DON’T GET ME STARTED ON PONTAC AND GRAFF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom