• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Did the homie Nate just get signed on to a project headed by a big name YouTuber???
**** man, you're working with Dawko?

Nice
I did somehow, apparently!

Turns out the animator for this video follows me on Twitter, and they suggested me for the role. So I kinda just opened Twitter up one day, randomly got a DM from Dawko, and went "Oh ****."

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Tonight I finally went to a movie theater again after more than 2 years (the last time was Spider-Man: Far From Home, I think).

I saw No Time To Die and while the movie wasn't perfect, I still really enjoyed it.
What a way to go out. I'm definetly going to miss Daniel Craig as James Bond.

Royalty1702

Smash Journeyman
Finally, there are these notes supposedly from this beta tester that took the pics. Personally I believe WB is just leaking this stuff on their own, which explains a lot. This entire situation is just iffy. I would take this part with a grain of salt because I don't have a source of the link between the person who leaked the images and the person who leaked the info below. I just saw this being spread across the internet so here it is.
  • Finn plays like Coin Battle (think like Steve in Smash, where he needs resources in a way)
  • Shaggy is literally based entirely on Ultra Instinct Shaggy
  • No sign of Morty in Rick's moveset
  • No sign of Big Chungus in Bugs' moveset
  • Garnet from Steven Universe and Arya from Game of Thrones are in [This is extremely significant as it confirms that different playtesters had different, incomplete rosters. This explains how the Reddit leak, hbox photo leak, and now this guy know about characters the others don't]
  • Bat Cave, Finn's Treehouse, and Schwifty Planet are stages. They have multiple variants, but that's likely the devs just testing which one they want.
  • Every alt is a full costume. Since the game is a WIP, some characters have multiple alts and some have none. The alts he saw include Pickle Rick, OG Harley, Bizarro Superman, Cake (female cat Jake), Pirate Tom & Jerry, Gentleman Shaggy. VAs change for alts
  • It's %-based, like Smash, if that wasn't already obvious.
  • Rick is projectile-heavy, and uses his portal gun, leaving portals that allies can go through, but not enemies. Also has an AoE attack that turns you into a helpless baby version of the OC.
  • Tom and Jerry is more like Rosalina & Luma, with Jerry being Luma, except Jerry can't be hurt. Stuff like an attack where Tom swings a tennis racket and Jerry is the ball.
  • OC is named Rein maybe

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Shroob Shroob Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku Noipoi Noipoi Wademan94 Wademan94

finally

after all this time

I have been given the ability to forsake the shackles Smash Bros. puts on me

I am free to make Smash in my own image thanks to the Rivals Workshop

smashinmyownimage.jpg

Ultimate who?

I'm playing the real crossover fighter now

The real battle of champions

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Finally, there are these notes supposedly from this beta tester that took the pics. Personally I believe WB is just leaking this stuff on their own, which explains a lot. This entire situation is just iffy. I would take this part with a grain of salt because I don't have a source of the link between the person who leaked the images and the person who leaked the info below. I just saw this being spread across the internet so here it is.
  • Finn plays like Coin Battle (think like Steve in Smash, where he needs resources in a way)
  • Shaggy is literally based entirely on Ultra Instinct Shaggy
  • No sign of Morty in Rick's moveset
  • No sign of Big Chungus in Bugs' moveset
  • Garnet from Steven Universe and Arya from Game of Thrones are in [This is extremely significant as it confirms that different playtesters had different, incomplete rosters. This explains how the Reddit leak, hbox photo leak, and now this guy know about characters the others don't]
  • Bat Cave, Finn's Treehouse, and Schwifty Planet are stages. They have multiple variants, but that's likely the devs just testing which one they want.
  • Every alt is a full costume. Since the game is a WIP, some characters have multiple alts and some have none. The alts he saw include Pickle Rick, OG Harley, Bizarro Superman, Cake (female cat Jake), Pirate Tom & Jerry, Gentleman Shaggy. VAs change for alts
  • It's %-based, like Smash, if that wasn't already obvious.
  • Rick is projectile-heavy, and uses his portal gun, leaving portals that allies can go through, but not enemies. Also has an AoE attack that turns you into a helpless baby version of the OC.
  • Tom and Jerry is more like Rosalina & Luma, with Jerry being Luma, except Jerry can't be hurt. Stuff like an attack where Tom swings a tennis racket and Jerry is the ball.
  • OC is named Rein maybe
  • Finn is a resource user? Can't really think what resource he'd need, since he's a swordsman who occasionally gets involved with magic.
  • So what, is Shaggy gonna have a bunch of Dragon Ball attacks?
  • Would've expected Big Chungus to be one of Bugs' taunts.
  • I know little about GoT, but Garnet seems like a pretty good choice.
  • The portal gun sounds fun.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Yo, @Dr. Metal X. Ya know how I mention that a YouTuber ya watch or at least one I know you have watched before contacted me to do voice over for em'?

Well... ta-da!
Also yo, huge thanks to this CHAD for paying me three times the price I initially proposed.
Wait hold up that looks like a legit massive job. First of all obvs, congrats! But if you're able to land something like that then do you have other big projects you got to be a part of to build your name? Cuz I'd be interested in seeing that since I'm just a fan of voice actors lol

Tonight I finally went to a movie theater again after more than 2 years (the last time was Spider-Man: Far From Home, I think).

I saw No Time To Die and while the movie wasn't perfect, I still really enjoyed it.
What a way to go out. I'm definetly going to miss Daniel Craig as James Bond.
NTTD was my first post-virus move experience too! And yeah it was dope, wish it did a better job at selling the new 007 but it was an awesome sendoff for Daniel Craig. I recommend all yall see it because Bond movies are just the coolest.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Wait hold up that looks like a legit massive job. First of all obvs, congrats! But if you're able to land something like that then do you have other big projects you got to be a part of to build your name? Cuz I'd be interested in seeing that since I'm just a fan of voice actors lol
I've done a few other noteworthy things. I've done numerous voices for the GabaLeth YouTube channel, and I'm also the voice of Riken, one of the bosses in an indie game called Havoc Fox. It's currently under development by one of Freedom Planet 2's artists, and a few other neat folks are working on it too, like Nikki Kaelar (Composer for Doki Doki Literature Club Plus) and Chris Niosi (Voice director of A Hat In Time)

Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
I've done a few other noteworthy things. I've done numerous voices for the GabaLeth YouTube channel, and I'm also the voice of Riken, one of the bosses in an indie game called Havoc Fox. It's currently under development by one of Freedom Planet 2's artists, and a few other neat folks are working on it too, like Nikki Kaelar (Composer for Doki Doki Literature Club Plus) and Chris Niosi (Voice director of A Hat In Time)
Wild stuff dude, being just one Bacon point away from big names like that. Here's hoping you just keep going up!

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
We have a three degress separation situation where ****ing Chapulin can theoretically connect to Cowboy Bebop or Kingdom hearts. What a world.
Ryu in Fortnite
Ryu in American Dad vs. Family Guy
The Simpsons Guy

This means Chapulin coexists with Bumblebee Man, the Simpsons' parody of him. All thanks to Ryu from Streets.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I know nobody really cares lol But there was some datamine for Super Robot wars 30 that seems to suggest that Bandai Namco is adding more franchises to the game beyond the Sakura Wars pack and the Ultraman pack, i still dont get why a linear JRPG is getting downloadable collab characters but okay then.

I hope a future pack includes Transformers.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So uh

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water Switch port stream tonight

hopefully

I’m real heckin excited you have no idea. 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.