• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I still laugh at the very fact there were folks calling Nick All-Stars Brawl the "Smash Killer".

So delusional. LMAO.

"Bu-b-but muhrollback!" :rolleyes:
That's not the game's fault.

That's the fault of the #FreeMelee elitists who were saying these things in the first place out of desperation to see Smash be killed just like how Nintendo "kills their scene" because just like how you take any opportunity to jab at NASB or Waluigi, they take any opportunity to **** on Nintendo and have done so since Nintendo started throwing C&Ds at tournaments last year.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I've had Bonetrousle stuck in my head for the entire week.

Help me.
I've had the Robotron 2084 theme from Lego Dimensions in my head this week.

Funnily enough, Bad Bad Hat is no longer on loop in my head. I guess the hat turned good or something.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The memes are already good:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
...picture was copyright claimed. not the meme, the leak nevermind i see it now

who is that mystery character?

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It’s like. I want to be excited for Warner Multiverse. But if it really is free to play then i’m sorry, it’s not a game. It’s a slot machine. I just… this sucks so much I’m actually mad. It’s me. It’s my hype and nostalgia. It’s my childhood AND my adulthood. But it’s also a gambling machine made to trap kids and the neurodivergent into dumping their entire life savings into one game and that’s just the worst.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Man, Dancing Mad is insanely good. No wonder Uematsu says it's the best he's ever done.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It’s a Gatcha mobile slot machine
that can easily be played without wasting money…and has a lot of fun stuff to do…and 5 seasons so far (tho it’s ending soon…I pray season 6 continues the newfound momentum)

there’s also Marvel Future Revolution, which is a full console like game on such tiny devices…and Fortnite

Ivander

Smash Legend
There's Capcom too but people are probably already content with the Marvel vs. Capcom games.
Yes, they should stick to Vs. Capcom for their crossover series that mainly uses their characters. Capcom doesn't need to make a Smash clone.

Heck, they are probably one of the easiest companies for Nintendo to negotiate with for getting characters in Smash Bros. and it certainly helps they have a ton of requested characters. Capcom certainly doesn't need to make their own Smash clone when they are already plenty popular with Smash fans and putting their characters in Smash is alot of free advertising for them.
It’s a Gatcha mobile slot machine
Slot machine only shows your ignorance. Say what you will about the Gacha part, but when you can beat even the hardest maps using your favorite characters without using the really powerful units and some strategy, the gameplay itself is far from random.

Also it doesn't help your case that compared to the actual Fire Emblem games, there are no random elements in the gameplay, like criticals and whatnot. Imagine not getting screwed by the RNG when attacking a foe in Fire Emblem.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So have the Switch version of Sonic Colors Ultimate’s bugs been fixed yet or

I hope so, that game’s my fave in the series and it deserves better

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Ok....listen up folks!

Yes, Nintendo's releasing a demo for Dread if you didn't buy the game download this demo! I DEMAND YOU TO!

If you don't then I will......respect your decision cuz you're free to do whatever you want but seriously play this game it's amazing!!!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Ok....listen up folks!

Yes, Nintendo's releasing a demo for Dread if you didn't buy the game download this demo! I DEMAND YOU TO!

If you don't then I will......respect your decision cuz you're free to do whatever you want but seriously play this game it's amazing!!!
Please tell me this is because it sold great and they want it to do even better and not because it underperformed. ; - ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom