• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hello all!

I'm coming in here from the Newcomer Speculation Thread and RTC. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. I've posted a couple times in here before but I would like to become a regular. BTW thanks to @Michael the Spikester for keeping on tagging me whenever kaiju stuff is happening.

Some things about myself:
  • I have 3 cats and 1 dog. They are my babies.
  • Some of my favorite video game series are Xenoblade, Smash Bros, Uncharted, God of War, Resistance, Ace Attorney, Destroy All Humans, GTA, the Musou games, Minecraft, and Lego games.
  • My top 10 favorite movies are:
    • Naked Gun trilogy
    • Jaws
    • Halloween (Original)
    • King Kong (2005)
    • Friday The 13th Part 4
    • Hacksaw Ridge
    • Raiders of the Lost Ark
    • Star Wars original trilogy
    • The Mist
    • Godzilla (1954)
You have some very solid tastes in games and movies! Welcome to the thread!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Hello all!

I'm coming in here from the Newcomer Speculation Thread and RTC. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. I've posted a couple times in here before but I would like to become a regular. BTW thanks to @Michael the Spikester for keeping on tagging me whenever kaiju stuff is happening.

• Some of my favorite video game series are Xenoblade, Smash Bros, Uncharted, God of War, Resistance, Ace Attorney, Destroy All Humans, GTA, the Musou games, Minecraft, and Lego games.
    • Naked Gun trilogy
    • Jaws
    • Halloween (Original)
    • King Kong (2005)
    • Friday The 13th Part 4
    • Hacksaw Ridge
    • The Mist
    • Godzilla (1954)
I really need to watch Mist cause I named my horse in Pokemon Uranium after that movie by a friend's suggestion.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Hello all!

• Naked Gun trilogy
    • Jaws
    • Halloween (Original)
    • King Kong (2005)
    • Friday The 13th Part 4
    • Hacksaw Ridge
    • The Mist
    • Godzilla (1954)
My name is Zinith. I'm 30 years old. My apartment is on the northeast section of Reno, where all the motels are at, and I am not married. I work as an employee at QES and I'm not to picky of when I get home. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by whatever, and I'm not sure how many hours I sleep. After perusing the internet and doing absolutely no physical activity, I sleep pretty okay considering. Just like a middle-aged man, I wake up with a little bit of stress in the morning. I might have to get a check-up pretty soon. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a relatively quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning or losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I would probably get my ass beat :yoshi:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I really need to watch Mist cause I named my horse in Pokemon Uranium after that movie by a friend's suggestion.
Lucky. I wish I could wipe my brain of the memories of that movie and watch it again for the first time. It's a nightmare of a movie, and a heck of a ride. And just wait until you see the ending.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just got K-On music, the Penny song from Wario Ware and the Komi san OP on my phone.

Gonna be cycling to some good **** tomorrow.

Will really miss it when I won't be able to while driving a moped. Otherwise I'd be in deep trouble.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Playing KH3, and not gonna lie, one gripe I have is that it just randomly pauses after cutscenes sometimes. Like, it’s not a huge deal, but surely I’m not the only one who finds that annoying.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Playing KH3, and not gonna lie, one gripe I have is that it just randomly pauses after cutscenes sometimes. Like, it’s not a huge deal, but surely I’m not the only one who finds that annoying.
Which console are you on? On PC, I've had a so far flawless experience. My base PS4 playthrough on launch definitely slowed down on some areas, though.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
hye yyall is somnething going on today?
I'm delving back into the wonderful world of Minecraft mods and feeling very sad at how many of the old guard for mods are still stuck on the Forge loader and haven't gotten ports to the newer Fabric loader yet.

I'm also looking at this mod that makes playing the game in third person actually doable and it's weird:

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace

I made a Krystal Social Thread if anyone wants to join!

duxx

Smash Ace
the people from the newcomer speculation thread after seeing all these posts about them
1634860825278.png

kylexv

Smash Master
Prepare for a mass exodus from the people in the DLC thread...

Now, let me humble brag for a moment because I managed to get a post on both the first and the last page of the thread. Now that's history folks!

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Are we introducing ourselves post-speculation? Well, uh...
Hey. I'm Momo. I am an artist, writer, tinkerer, novice programmer and... Smash fan? Something about Smash Bros.? That's what this board's about, yeah?
I might even like other video games. Can you believe that?
Expect to see me around now and then, likely rambling about something or another. Or showing some things I create.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Are we introducing ourselves? Well, uh...
Hey. I'm Momo. I am an artist, writer, tinkerer, novice programmer and... Smash fan? Something about Smash Bros.? That's what this board's about, yeah?
I might even like other video games. Can you believe that?
Expect to see me around now and then, likely rambling about something or another.
Welcome, Mono! Enjoy your stay!

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Aw man I only just barely finished class too late to post a funny message at the last page of the speculation thread.

Well I guess only socializing on the social thread remains.

Y'all like the new James Bond? Thought it was pretty fun myself.

i'm doing this right, right

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Aside from my usual habit of vanishing for weeks/months - as I did during speculation as well - I don't think I'll be "leaving" Smashboards, like I thought I'd do. I like message boards, as a format. There's so much less junk-noise than with modern social media. I sound like a boomer, but it's true. And it can be presumed that we all share at least one interest, so...? Yeah. Why not stay?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom