• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Thinking about doing a bit of a long post about my thoughts of Kingdom Hearts if anyone is interested.

However to also post the greatest two things KH has done personally for me.

View attachment 335074View attachment 335073

Putting the first movie/TV/game/music my brain can ever remember at like the age of 2 and the most significant game I've probably ever played in the same series through various worlds is pretty damn crazy.

And by the way to show my worldly ass but story. I was in a restaurant in Rimini, Italy when I found out the Toy Story world in KH3 and BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle. Got so damn giddy.

Good times...........ish.
I vividlt remember when the Toy story World was revealed and they showed a line from rex That was cut from the final game.

"It's Yozora!! And those are His sidekicks, Magia and Aegis!" Pointing towards Donald and Goofy.

...I Also remember my brother using Mythra quotes with Goofy's voice for days afterwards.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Not gonna lie, kinda sucks that I have to spend $60 for something I probably won't play if I wanna get the Dearly Beloved swing arrangement in Smash. I'm assuming there's not some alternative way?
If you have a Capture Card, you could do what I do and play Ultimate through your monitor and then just overlay BGM on top of it.

Shroob

Sup?
If I were you I'd wait a while just to make sure they don't just eventually add it anyway.

If that is their plan, it's not like they'd announce it right now - they want people to pick up Melody of Memory.
I think they will add it eventually, as shown last night someone found a placeholder spot in the code for dialogue that could imply that it'll be purchasable at a later date.

Though, what that date is is anyone's guess. We dunno when we'll get patches going forward until we get Amiibo dates announced.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I think they will add it eventually, as shown last night someone found a placeholder spot in the code for dialogue that could imply that it'll be purchasable at a later date.

Though, what that date is is anyone's guess. We dunno when we'll get patches going forward until we get Amiibo dates announced.
Yeah, it may not be for a couple of months. If you don't want to wait that long on a possibility, you may feel like going down a different path. Personally it seems like a lot of work for just a song, but hey, while I no longer hold myself to the burden of completionism, I remember what it was like.

By the by, have they now added all the past spirits? Other than maybe Dread, I suppose. I missed the Mario Golf event but those spirits still haven't shown up in my shop, yet.

y'know what'd be funny

is if they do let you get the song outside of purchasing MoM

but you you need the Sora amiibo :4wario2:
Good thing I actually plan on grabbing that one... when it releases... in like a year....

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah, it may not be for a couple of months. If you don't want to wait that long on a possibility, you may feel like going down a different path. Personally it seems like a lot of work for just a song, but hey, while I no longer hold myself to the burden of completionism, I remember what it was like.

By the by, have they now added all the past spirits? Other than maybe Dread, I suppose. I missed the Mario Golf event but those spirits still haven't shown up in my shop, yet.

Good thing I actually plan on grabbing that one... when it releases... in like a year....
They only added Razewing Ratha, which was a promo spirit after Kazuya came out, so Sukuna, Mario Golf, NMH3 and Metroid Dread are all unaccounted for if you didn't get them originally.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
They only added Razewing Ratha, which was a promo spirit after Kazuya came out, so Sukuna, Mario Golf, NMH3 and Metroid Dread are all unaccounted for if you didn't get them originally.
Gotcha, thanks.

Obviously the latter is more work than the former, but if Sakurai is planning to keep going with PotD anniversaries until January, have to wonder how much life there's still left in spirit events themselves.

Shroob

Sup?
Gotcha, thanks.

Obviously the latter is more work than the former, but if Sakurai is planning to keep going with PotD anniversaries until January, have to wonder how much life there's still left in spirit events themselves.
I think SMT5 will probably get a spirit event next month.

Unsure afterwards.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Man...

With all the retrospectives goin' on in Newcomer Speculation, it really is hitting me even more: Ultimate's done.

I think it really is gonna take a while to get used to it, TBH. Come January/February/March when Nintendo does their typical spring Direct, the lack of Smash or Sakurai at all is gonna be really weird.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Man...

With all the retrospectives goin' on in Newcomer Speculation, it really is hitting me even more: Ultimate's done.

I think it really is gonna take a while to get used to it, TBH. Come January/February/March when Nintendo does their typical spring Direct, the lack of Smash or Sakurai at all is gonna be really weird.
Yes, but Splatoon 3 pre-release hype is right around the corner!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Man...

Makes it feel weirded it out about how this place will feel come January.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Does anyone know where the third Fighters Pass announcement is???

I've been looking everywhere for one but can't find it. Surely this isn't the end?!
Yes right beside the "TWO LEADERS HAVE PHONE CALL! World War 3 Imminent!?" Clickbait headline.

Man that does my head in.

It was yesterday. You missed it.

20 new characters. All Crash.
Included Smash exclusive Crash Supreme! That you see for a split second at the start.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The worst part of Kingdom hearts 3 is that they got rid of this song:
One of the best RPG fight themes ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom