• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
You do not recognize the bodies in the water.

sooooo it’s spoopy month and I think I’ve taken to reading SCPs, idk why

You do not recognize the bodies in the water.
Really? Don't you recognize us?
They don't want to show you,
but I will. Below.
You'll need to get away quickly, go back to the lake
Don't you remember?
Go into the water, look into their eyes.
It's your friends, your classmates
Remember the Fall of 1975
This was their fault
They caused this
The rest of them are at the bottom of that lake.
They're waiting for us to go back to them and be whole together again.

Frankly I just wanted to follow along.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I watched Thor Ragnarok the other night and thought "alright this is a Marvel movie". It was definitely better than the previous Thor movie though.

My personal favorite part was the tunnel used to introduce the Grandmaster. The music I recognized almost immediately as Pure Imagination. I guess if you're gonna make a tunnel scene, you gotta use music from a classic with a tunnel scene (why they didn't go with the actual tunnel scene music is beyond me).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D2166C93-EC56-4A51-B636-847DEBA7D6D3.jpeg

Spider-Man is such a chad

eDiT: also Peter Parker respects women and other people

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Shroob Shroob

my man

I gotta ask an honest question

How dangerous is being on the internet gonna be tomorrow for the reveal Tuesday morning

'cause Tehponycorn's got me nervous about Imran or Jeff trying to spill the beans :138:
I mean, we haven't had a legitimate leak since Steve, and he only leaked like 30 minutes before his presentation.

I'd be very surprised if there was a giga-leak.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I mean, we haven't had a legitimate leak since Steve, and he only leaked like 30 minutes before his presentation.

I'd be very surprised if there was a giga-leak.
Niko_83c.png

Honestly hoping it stays that way.

I don't want some goober trying to get funny internet points when we're this close to enjoying it naturally. We're one day away, let's go out in style and have it be a surprise one last time.

Also yes dude, 15.ai is a legend.

Also, glad to hear I was wrong about the dude behind it. He may be...Abrasive, but at least he didn't try to scam people, lol.

Shroob

Sup?
View attachment 332921

Honestly hoping it stays that way.

I don't want some goober trying to get funny internet points when we're this close to enjoying it naturally. We're one day away, let's go out in style and have it be a surprise one last time.

Also yes dude, 15.ai is a legend.

Also, glad to hear I was wrong about the dude behind it. He may be...Abrasive, but at least he didn't try to scam people, lol.
I do think it's probably a safe idea to go on internet blackout come the remaining 12 or so hours tbh.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Reminder that Astolfo broke r/animemes because the mods had enough of his memes and the transphobia (they banned the usage of trap to combat it), and as a result disgruntled users to create a seperate subreddit that's somehow 1000x even worse and even less funny than the original.

Reddit moment, in short.
Memes about a Monster Can drink?

Edit: I regret saying this

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I do think it's probably a safe idea to go on internet blackout come the remaining 12 or so hours tbh.
That works fine for me, as I'll be away from here that morning anyway prepping recording equipment and snacks and stuff.

I'll give y'all the heads up when I bounce, though. Feel free to still tag me, but just know I won't log back on until after the trailer airs lol.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I miss good effort fake leaks lol Ultimate leaks have been boring since dlc started

Anyone remember that one video leak with Rayman in Sm4sh?
People legit made whole fake models and animations in the Smash 4 era, now all we get are these crappy 4chan texts that are such utter bs.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Don’t @ me, but the Get It Together version of Super Mario World may be the absolute greatest microgame in Warioware history.
Depends on whether or not you're talking about when you're forced to play it as 9-Volt himself.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Depends on whether or not you're talking about when you're forced to play it as 9-Volt himself.
Honestly, it’s fun for me no matter who I play, whether or not a character can fly. It’s really thrilling to run through as Kat, since you need pitch perfect timing for every jump. Makes me want a feature like this in Mario Maker 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom