• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Being honest doh, I actually wish there was a way to keep the purple username permanently.

Mostly because I feel the colour fits me quite well.
Also It is the only way I can kinda feel openly bi here without causing trouble like that one time.
I'd like it because it makes me feel cool

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Being honest doh, I actually wish there was a way to keep the purple username permanently.

Also It is the only way I can kinda feel openly bi here without causing trouble like that one time.
Me too, for similar reasons x3

Lady Maryse

street fighter scrub
Premium

I'd like it because it makes me feel cool
Me too, for similar reasons x3
Last time I checked (four years ago, lol), it was pretty damn expensive to do that. However, we blue members would be more than happy to oblige y'all...after 30 days have passed. :kirby:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

yeah keep me purple too please.

Totally not because a purple, mysterious, possibly malicious entity has taken over this account or anything.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh yeah, I really wanted to apologize if my lack of presence today has weirded out some people here.

Let's just say that today didn't go that well for me, and I needed time for myself to relax from some things.
So yeah...
Nah don’t worry about it. You’re not obligated to spend every waking hour on this website.

In fact, it’s encouraged.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom