• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
They really should have cancelled it or had the Olympics changed to somewhere that could have made it last minute sort of thing last year. It is such a damn shame it's Tokyo that is the one that got the crap honestly.

If it wasn't for Covid I would be paying full attention to Tokyo 2020 non-stop. That's not even to mention the various scandals and all.

And to add it probably won't be until like Brisbane 2032 I'd be paying attention more to it. Los Angeles and Paris is just............nothing too interesting.
I kind of wish postponement was an option and let Tokyo host the 2024 Olympics instead and then let 2028 be Paris, 2032 be Los Angeles and 2036 be Brisbane.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So be me and go out for a late night bike ride.

Some kid stops me and asks:

"Who are you?"

Me not wanting to deal with them switches to another language:

"Äh, sprichst du Deutsch?"

Kid then shouts "Shut the **** up!" right in my face?

1626990437726.png

I love my neighbourhood /s.

View attachment 323779

I asked @AndreaAC to draw my funky caveman characters so I made a reference for em.

And now you’re gonna look at em.

Look at em.
That is super cool.

I kind of wish postponement was an option and let Tokyo host the 2024 Olympics instead and then let 2028 be Paris, 2032 be Los Angeles and 2036 be Brisbane.
That's really what they should have done. The other option would have to be throwing it another year back which would have helped since World Cup 2022 is Qatar in winter.

Really ****ed it up didn't they.

Shroob

Sup?
So be me and go out for a late night bike ride.

Some kid stops me and asks:

"Who are you?"

Me not wanting to deal with them switches to another language:

"Äh, sprichst du Deutsch?"

Kid then shouts "Shut the **** up!" right in my face?

View attachment 323797

I love my neighbourhood /s.

That is super cool.

That's really what they should have done. The other option would have to be throwing it another year back which would have helped since World Cup 2022 is Qatar in winter.

Really ****ed it up didn't they.
Sounds like my neighborhood

Except without a Mexican car gang that plays loud music in the dead of night and races on the highway.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Except without a Mexican car gang that plays loud music in the dead of night and races on the highway.
So glad I moved. They used to have drag races in the streets right in front of my house. Motorcycles revving deep into the night, and the whole block would smell like burnt rubber for the next two days.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, advanced a bit, I don't know where to go next, but I got quite alot of stuff.

Lovin' the party right now, especially Terry who's slowy getting useful. Though Nern & Olan are doing a good job too.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Will say the only thing I don't about the game tho is that I have to play it on a keyboard.

It's ruining my hands.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

They trying to do Fast and Furious roleplaying? If not then they should have been complained to the town hall for noise curfew or something.

So glad I moved. They used to have drag races in the streets right in front of my house. Motorcycles revving deep into the night, and the whole block would smell like burnt rubber for the next two days.
Without saying much but thank god the roads where I am are too narrow for that. Car park not too far from me in a different story. Heard screeching in that direction a few times in past weeks.

We've had small bike gangs before thinking they are like a paramilitary and threatening people in the past but that has stopped. Turns out acting hard in front of police while drunk is a great idea /s.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, idk why, but Nern using a gun for his normal special attack ****ing kill me.

Middle-aged man sitting on his chair shooting peoples is priceless.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Because they are too chicken **** to actually cancel their subs
Cancelling your sub doesn't immediately shut you off from the game, you only get locked out when your sub expires so players can still get the time that they initially paid for. So they can cancel their sub and do a sit-in which prevents actual players with active subs from playing the game until it runs out.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My mom's dog got hit my a car but nobody in the family will believe me because he just walked it off no problem and i was the only one there to see it, hell he had enough energy to jump the fence back on to the property and act like nothing happened.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My mom's dog got hit my a car but nobody in the family will believe me because he just walked it off no problem and i was the only one there to see it, hell he had enough energy to jump the fence back on to the property and act like nothing happened.
That's a relief.

Might still want to take it to a vet just in case.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Haven't been keeping up with Olympics news but I really feel like they should have postponed it further. I just don't feel confident that it's a good time for a gathering of that scale. Wonder if they're gonna flop hard because a lot of people probably feel similarly and won't want to go.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
So I've finally beaten Resident Evil Village. It was my first Resident Evil game, and I was quite impressed by it. The graphics were fantastic and the story was pretty solid. I liked Ethan a lot, and it was quite sad when he sacrificed himself at the end. I loved all of the lords, especially Beneviento and Angie. If I were to rank them from liked the least to the most, it would be Moreau, Dimitrescu, Heisenberg, and then Beneviento. However, for their actual levels, I would rank them reversed. I liked Beneviento's creepy doll aesthetic a lot, but the monster baby segment was not my favorite lol. Overall, awesome game, and I'm definitely gonna check out Resident Evil 7.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hopefully he turns out okay.

My old girl Oreo hit a car once and she was completely fine, which is more than I could say for the front of that car and my dad’s wallet at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom