• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I will be the anomaly.

I will be funny Nintendo YouTube cat who knows other consoles exist, argues Sonic has actually done certain things better than Mario, and understands countries outside of the United States are a thing.

Nah, too hard. Just gonna join the borg real quick annnnnnndddd

"HEY GUYS! NINTENMEW HERE WITH A NEW VIDEO: SONIC ADVENTURE 2 ACTUALLY SUCKS EGGS AND YOU'RE A GARBAGE PERSON FOR LIKING IT. ALSO, ANIME BAD AND TTYD PAPER MARIO IS GAMING'S SAVIOR ICON"

MooMew64

I’ve always personally thought the 2D Sonics were better than the 2D Mario’s, and the 3D Mario’s are generally better than 3D Sonic’s.
Yeah this I'll agree with.

The only unpopular takes I have with 3D Mario is that my fondness for 64 has drained over the years in favor of SA1 and 2 and that 3D World was tied with Galaxy for best 3D Mario before Odyssey showed up.

2D Mario is great but man does everything other than it do way cooler things with the genre. 2D Mario really needs a "Sonic Mania" moment to reinvigorate some life into it, because while NSMB certainly does sell, my word is it one of the most lifeless series ever.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You ever had Kazuya from Tekken fighting Pyra&Mythra from Xenoblade on a Minecraft stage?

God bless Smash...well that and the broken spine the girls got after Kazuya lvl9 perfomed a sick combo on them as a final finisher.
I don't know where you get this stuff, Noi... but I love it.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Bruh, this is some godtier ****posting.

You and Noi should collab more.

MooMew64

I don't know where you get this stuff, Noi... but I love it.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I've been having a rough last two days due to some stomach problems, but this just made my week. Thank you, sir, you are doing good work.

Also, on a different subject:

This is a song in Smash now.

You can play this on Final Destination.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I've been having a rough last two days due to some stomach problems, but this just made my week. Thank you, sir, you are doing good work.

Also, on a different subject:

This is a song in Smash now.

You can play this on Final Destination.
Hope you feel better soon, dude!

MooMew64

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel really decided to kill of Scarlet Witch in Earth 616...and them damn X-Men instantly assume it's was Magneto who killed her.

Going to assume she either stays dead until Spider-Man NWH (if she really does pop up there), Multiverse of Madness, it was someone else killed by an unrelated source,, or...they just quickly resurrect her to being a Mutant once more

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wademan94 Wademan94 i had an idea.

In a Street Fighter x Tekken sequel, if mimicking the past game and including the Capcom and Namco mascots, would include mega man and pac-man. To satisfy the fans, it would probably be smart to do X instead of BBA. So… what about some sort of dark and serious, anime as heck, “Pac-Man X”? What would you think of that as a Pac-Man fan? What would you expect something like that to be? Is there somehow something like that in the franchise already?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wademan94 Wademan94 i had an idea.

In a Street Fighter x Tekken sequel, if mimicking the past game and including the Capcom and Namco mascots, would include mega man and pac-man. To satisfy the fans, it would probably be smart to do X instead of BBA. So… what about some sort of dark and serious, anime as heck, “Pac-Man X”? What would you think of that as a Pac-Man fan? What would you expect something like that to be? Is there somehow something like that in the franchise already?
:ultpacman:: “I’m forever haunted by the ghosts of my past, always chasing after me”

There is nothing like that in the series atm, closest I can picture is the scrapped concepts for World 3, but honestly I can only see that working as a parody, like the opposite direction of BBA but just as much of a joke

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I’m ****ing bummed as **** that Tekken X Street Fighter got cancelled. SFxTK had some dumbass decisions that held it back but it was still a solid game and I’m sure, judging by Tekken 7 and Tag 2, the Tekken team could’ve done a stand up job at a Crossover game.

I just hope they can someday revisit that idea with a brand new mindset. Especially if a new SNK vs. Capcom is happening and that does well, I don’t see any reason for Namco to not try their hand the same way.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
:ultpacman:: “I’m forever haunted by the ghosts of my past, always chasing after me”

There is nothing like that in the series atm, closest I can picture is the scrapped concepts for World 3, but honestly I can only see that working as a parody, like the opposite direction of BBA but just as much of a joke
That’s exactly what I was thinking…. Do you draw? Cause I almost want you to design this.

I’m *ing bummed as * that Tekken X Street Fighter got cancelled. SFxTK had some dumbass decisions that held it back but it was still a solid game and I’m sure, judging by Tekken 7 and Tag 2, the Tekken team could’ve done a stand up job at a Crossover game.

I just hope they can someday revisit that idea with a brand new mindset. Especially if a new SNK vs. Capcom is happening and that does well, I don’t see any reason for Namco to not try their hand the same way.
Did you not see harada’s tweet about that quote being a mistranslation and that the project is just on hold?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm lucky to be alive today.

Went downtown to the mall that just opened and as I was leaving I admit I was going fast on my bike and not paying attention thinking the car would stop in time only to be struck.

The girl of the car felt so bad. Offering to pay for the wheel of my bike and offering me a ride which I did. Immediately phoned my family of what happened and my aunt took me to the hosiptal with my dad meeting me there to make sure I had no internal injuries or blunt trauma.

I'm alright. Gonna rest tomorrow and wait 24 hours to see if anything comes up.

The girl also has a boyfriend who works at some bike repair shop giving me the name of the place so I can get my wheel fixed and she pays for the damage.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Lucky I wearing my helmet too. Only got a few scratches only my legs and two hemotowas which I have to apply ice onto to keep the swelling down.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I still haven’t tried out Kazayu yet. I’ve gotta download the update tonight and try him out.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm lucky to be alive today.

Went downtown to the mall that just opened and as I was leaving I admit I was going fast on my bike and not paying attention thinking the car would stop in time only to be struck.

The girl of the car felt so bad. Offering to pay for the wheel of my bike and offering me a ride which I did. Immediately phoned my family of what happened and my aunt took me to the hosiptal with my dad meeting me there to make sure I had no internal injuries or blunt trauma.

I'm alright. Gonna rest tomorrow and wait 24 hours to see if anything comes up.

The girl also has a boyfriend who works at some bike repair shop giving me the name of the place so I can get my wheel fixed and she pays for the damage.
At least you’re okay.

Be more careful next time!

D

Deleted member

Wow. It's pretty sad that someone reported me on Smash Ultimate of thinking I'm a rage quitter just now. I guess that's the risk I take for being on wireless, which will occasionally drop your connection in the middle of a match. I definitely remember the days on Xbox and PS3, due to people reporting me of being too aggressive and unsporting in my approaches of winning against them, without voice connection most of the time. I've got to remember, that I'm dealing with bitter, arrogant, and derogatory youngsters again. An FYI, to myself. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom