• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Part of me feels like it's a mislead to get people to buy the comic, but then again, I don't know their current status in the comics - for all I know, it could mean that they're just getting back into a relationship again.
they got back together way back in the 1st/802nd issue, and thankfully this run has gone on to clean up all the past issues the Slott run had (and is especially killing off One More Day via Kindred storylines). Peter's been trying to get married for the longest time while MJ is currently the only person to know about OMD outside of Mephisto...and all the problems lead to Harry

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hopefully that Mr. Rime plush will be part of Amazon Prime Day.

I'd buy it from Pokémon Center but they haven't restocked it for whatever reason for months now.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Lets ****ing go
I was considering getting the Castlevania collection when I saw that it was on sale in the Switch, but every time I've tried getting into the classic Castlevanias, I've found it to be a frustrating experience. This is what I want - I enjoyed Symphony of the Night and Aria of Sorrow much more than Castlevania 1 or Super Castlevania 4.

Even if this just consists of the GBA games (Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance, Aria of Sorrow), I'll definitely keep an eye on it. (hopefully it includes Symphony of the Night, Rondo of Blood, and/or the DS games, though)

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hopefully that Mr. Rime plush will be part of Amazon Prime Day.

I'd buy it from Pokémon Center but they haven't restocked it for whatever reason for months now.
Want to hear something that sucks? In my novel the god of order took on the human alias Mr.Rhyme. I named him this before discovering their was a pokemon with the same pronunciation! Now I'll probably have to change the name.

There's a South Park where Butters is trying to do a bunch of stuff only to find out the Simpsons had already done it. A lot of creative projects run into this sort of roadblock. It's hard to find something that hasn't already been done.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Man. I love Kazuya but like.... watching all of E3 just to get that.... it feels like a ripoff.

Like... where’s E3 part 2 or whatever? It feels like we went to a fancy resteraunt and paid for 5 whole courses but each one was like... a single bite of food that was all made of like... kale and quinoa.

Then for dessert you get one cupcake. And it’s like, the best cupcake you’ve ever eaten, but it doesn’t really sustain you.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, been a while since I done this, but I got art to share today!

First one was all draw by me in fact! You might remember them in fact.
Jinx redraw V2 All Alt.png
For those who don't know, the name's Jinx and she is partner with Sulesse (the funky weirdo super sentai robot made by Zelax), Hector (The giant muscular & Hammy MAN) and Zelax (The flamboyant yet really cool dude & leader of the gang). As you can see, she isn't the most joyous and tend to stay alone, but despite how different their personality, she more or less goes along with them, especially Hector & Zelax for various reason.

Hope you like them!

As for the second one, I haven't draw it myself, BUT I did color & edit it, here's Mila!

She's a urban explorer & the main character of my horror focus series, Night in the Hills. While I can't say their name, the artist did a wonderful job on them, and coloring this was alot of fun! To show the difference in fact, here's the base drawing to compare. :)

and here's the base design that I draw myself and that was used for ref!
Mila v6.png
Annnd that's all for tonight! Hope you enjoy them and feel free to share their opinion.

Have a nice day!

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , NonsensicalThings NonsensicalThings , Knight Dude Knight Dude , Shroob Shroob , Noipoi Noipoi , Wademan94 Wademan94 , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , @Baku Bringer of Chaos , TheMightyP TheMightyP , Lamperouge Lamperouge

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I watched Luca on Disney+ today and overall I really enjoyed it from beginning to the end.

The characters were very well developed especially for Luca. In addition, the animation which really captures the theme of imagination plus the iconic scenery and a lot of the Italian iconography.

Overall Rating: 8/10

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Man. I love Kazuya but like.... watching all of E3 just to get that.... it feels like a ripoff.

Like... where’s E3 part 2 or whatever? It feels like we went to a fancy resteraunt and paid for 5 whole courses but each one was like... a single bite of food that was all made of like... kale and quinoa.

Then for dessert you get one cupcake. And it’s like, the best cupcake you’ve ever eaten, but it doesn’t really sustain you.
I guess Sony’s upcoming State of Play is kind of a part 2? Having one of the big 3 missing will leave a little bit of a gap.

Overall I was happy, and got a few games I’m really looking forward to (including DREAD), but yeah, there was some segments that offered very little. I don’t see it as a failure though.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend

View attachment 319868
For those who don't know, the name's Jinx and she is partner with Sulesse (the funky weirdo super sentai robot made by Zelax), Hector (The giant muscular & Hammy MAN) and Zelax (The flamboyant yet really cool dude & leader of the gang). As you can see, she isn't the most joyous and tend to stay alone, but despite how different their personality, she more or less goes along with them, especially Hector & Zelax for various reason.

Hope you like them!

As for the second one, I haven't draw it myself, BUT I did color & edit it, here's Mila!

She's a urban explorer & the main character of my horror focus series, Night in the Hills. While I can't say their name, the artist did a wonderful job on them, and coloring this was alot of fun! To show the difference in fact, here's the base drawing to compare. :)

View attachment 319869
Annnd that's all for tonight! Hope you enjoy them and feel free to share their opinion.

Have a nice day!

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , NonsensicalThings NonsensicalThings , Knight Dude Knight Dude , Shroob Shroob , Noipoi Noipoi , Wademan94 Wademan94 , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , @Baku Bringer of Chaos , TheMightyP TheMightyP , Lamperouge Lamperouge

Good stuff! Keep it up.

D

Deleted member

it’s so ****ing hot out here... I can’t stop sweating even when I’m in an air conditioned shady station. :nifty:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good stuff! Keep it up.
I sure will!:004:

it’s so ****ing hot out here... I can’t stop sweating even when I’m in an air conditioned shady station. :nifty:
If that make you feel better, you aren't the only one who keep sweating like crazy despite air conditioning.

Still, god bless the one who invented air conditioning.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just unlocked Sonic the Hedgehog in a Fist of the North Star game, which seems surreal to say. (it's a tie-in for the series' anniversary, since that game's made by Sega) He seems surprisingly overpowered, but it's a little surreal to see him in a line-up like this:

Other crossover characters, like Street Fighter or Virtua Fighter, meshed with the artstyle somewhat.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Ive never seen an episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion, dont really plan too. It's not an anime that catches my eye, all i know about it is "Shinji, get in the mech." and that it's a show that kickstarted waifu wars due to Rei and Asuka.

And after having Asuka and Rei in my Super Robot Wars Voyage party this is my message to Rei and Asuka stans:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

View attachment 319868

Hope you like them!

View attachment 319869

Have a nice day!

Dang, I'm noticing some good improvement here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom