• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Several users on this places would get ratio'd to oblivion on a regular basis. Me included.
hey guys, i think it's good to be open minded about E3, and maybe not just assume it's gonna be someone crazy like crash or master chie-

Gets tactical nuked by "dOn'T tElL mE hOw To HyPe!11!!1!" Squad

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
hey guys, i think it's good to be open minded about E3, and maybe not just assume it's gonna be someone crazy like crash or master chie-
You wouldn't get downvoted by me if you said that. I'd understand. I kinda think the same way, too.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I think if Nintendo wanted to shut down Xenoverse, they would've done so by now.

Looking at the last unfortunate Pokémon fan games Nintendo laid eyes on, Uranium went down almost immediately after launch and Prism was only days away from launch, both of which happened 5 years ago. Xenoverse has been out for more than 5 months now.

Shroob

Sup?
I think if Nintendo wanted to shut down Xenoverse, they would've done so by now.

Looking at the last unfortunate Pokémon fan games Nintendo laid eyes on, Uranium went down almost immediately after launch and Prism was only days away from launch, both of which happened 5 years ago. Xenoverse has been out for more than 5 months now.
Remember Project M?

1620952213033.png

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition_20210514005626nino.jpg

So that's how Mass Effect is separating the games which is pretty interesting.

Yeah I don't know about this one.

It's Nintendo though. They didn't pay attention to having VGM up on YouTube for years then flipped on the dime about it. Same could be said for this.

Reddit.

Try saying something nice about modern Paper Mario in r/Paper Mario. Watch what happens. :001:
Or try and say anything on Twitter. Then you get death threats!

Fun times all round.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I like to think they took it down to spite Lyn and Golden Sun fan.
I know it's worse than Hitler to like them in the modern Smash community, but I doubt Nintendo cared about the PM devs eventually getting to work on those characters. They mainly cared that PM was a mod of their own game, exploiting their own hardware to make it work.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Reddit.

Try saying something nice about modern Paper Mario in r/Paper Mario. Watch what happens. :001:
I'm one of the people who downvotes those.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth Shroob Shroob Will Will @Lacroix Femboy
View attachment 315091View attachment 315092View attachment 315093
damn, Utopia getting some nice tools to work with. At this rate I feel like it's gonna be its own fleshed out lil' sub archetype in the mess that is Yuma's XYZ spam deck.

https://ygorganization.com/lifetheuniverseandeverything-2/
It's not already?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'd probably be downvoted to hell every time I brought up XC2 or anime in this thread.
Then I will upvote it! And then use VPNs and all to create accounts to upvote it!

No no

See, most people wouldn’t care. And Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna would like it, giving you exactly one like :)
Thank you for showing the realism of this comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom