• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I just realized I haven't actually drawn anything in a few days. mmm.. probably should pull up that template Noipoi posted and get to work if I can.

D

Deleted member

I feel really weird right now.

Not sure if It is the dizzyness of the new glasses or what my father has been telling me through the day... But I just ain't feeling It.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
After playing Final Fantasy XV, while I understand why people have grievances with it, I don't think it deserves the hate it gets. The game has a lot of great things about it: The music, the visuals, the bosses and while the gameplay isn't everyone's cup of tea, I really enjoyed it. I also liked the characters (except for Luna, though she does get better in the book) and Ardyn is one of the best villains in all of Final Fantasy and easily the best one since Sephiroth.

I understand people being disappointed in it, especially after the DLC got cancelled and turned into a 1,000 page novel (which I read and is quite good), but to say that it's worse then XIII or II is just...a bit too harsh in my opinion (especially since Ardyn alone is better then the entirety of XIII in my opinion).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just want to say I am having quite a good hardcore run. I have diamond armor plus a Netherite chestplate, and I have some strong tools. I just need some bookshelves for enchanting, and I need more ingredients for potions, so I can have a more safe mining trip in the nether. I have a ton of blaze powder and a nether wart farm, which is neat.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well just finished another anime.
b64f9b2b6ba6810d354f61b99b76243b1585965493_full.jpg

My Life as a Villainess. Was pretty good at the first three or so episodes but lost it a bit after. Clever way of doing isekai and a few of the characters were entertaining but that was really it. Was watchable but that's all I'm giving it.

As for the next anime going with three options, sticking to my Crunchyroll anime list and not to my high seas one.

Option 1 - Another Female Lead Isekai: Ascendance of a Bookworm.

Option 2 - Romantic Comedy I'm surprised I haven't watched yet: Toradora!

Option 3 - Short and Sweet Feels: Plastic Memories.

All of this though, feels like I'm hitting the barrel bottom already of my interest in my anime from Crunchyroll. Outside of these three, about 12 or left on my to watch list that doesn't involve the high seas.

-------------------------------------------------
Also for anime endings. There's one easy favourite of all time.

I should get to bed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just got the first wave of cards I need to start upgrading my Granblue deck!
unnamed (2) (1).jpg

Need to pick up a few more rares and commons and then when I get paid later this week I can buy the big stuff like Columbard and Nightrose. Maybe the G3 searcher but with the amount of milling and retrieving GB does(especially when I'll have 6 different ride targets instead of the usual 4) I think I'll be good.

D

Deleted member

Since we're close to the end of the year, I'm curious. What announcements do you think would have been at E3? And how would you rate that hypothetical conference?
Apparently, I see a lot of people claim Steve's announcement was supposed to be for E3. I do not know if this is plausible or not.

Edit: One major issue I have with the "Steve's announcement was supposed to be for E3!" theory is that the presentation premiered right before Minecon 2020, which probably helped Minecon 2020 get a boost.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
My favorite anime ED is still from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood lol (I've watched more than just FMAB, I swear)

Panty and Stocking is pretty great too.
Can't see it because of blocking in my country. Classy YT.

Also another of my favourites to show, similar to the post I made above and for similar reasons. Don't know which one of the three I'm gonna go for though. Toradora has been overdue though.

Love the lyrics to this one from Konosuba. And it translates to Little Adventurer which is cute.

D

Deleted member

Personal favorite ending? Why of course it's
May as well be the opening for If's protag switch lol
Very emotional too and it really sets the mood well. This isn't just a haha funny magical girl anime anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Seeing Nami in that piece of Smash bros canary made me want to use it as a profile pic. I loved it.

Apparently, I see a lot of people claim Steve's announcement was supposed to be for E3. I do not know if this is plausible or not.

Edit: I just want to post one major issue I have with the "Steve's announcement was supposed to be for E3!" theory is that the presentation premiered right before Minecon 2020, which could help Minecon 2020 get a boost.
It's because Smash has always saved the big reveals for E3 presentations and it's kinda hard to believe that a nobody like Minmin would have for the mold for the E3 character. Steve just makes more sense for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom