• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Last May was also horrible for me too

I lost several good friends. And only one is willing to be my friend again, even if not right away. The one I feared losing the most doesn’t want me back

and the thing is several of them are also friends with some of my friends... I don’t want some kind of us vs them thing going on...

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Here are my top 20 Anime Openings

20 Retry Rendezvous
19 HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD
18 Soramimi Cake
17 Connect
16 Flyers
15 Hyadain no Kakakata☆Kataomoi - C
14 99
13 Cry Max Do-Heijitsu
12 Paper Moon
11 Bouken Desho Desho
10 Battlecry
9 Sorairo Days
8 Gospel Of The Throttle
7 Platinum Disco
6 Great Days
5 Wild Side
4 Cagayake Girls
3 We Are!
2 Again
1 Lay Your Hands on Me (This is the prime example of the opening being so much better than the main show, I don't think it is that bad but the ending ruined it for me)

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well, to start off some conversation in the new thread:

Agree or Disagree? This is a hill that I wouldn't mind dying on.​
I mean. You really can’t disagree with Sakurai and he’s the one that said this is fact sooooo

No one out there is going to call Wii U Smash 5 though so calling them collectively as Smash For is the best way to refer to them.

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
And we already coming up to 1 page already!?

Within 30 minutes?

Clears Throat

"NEW RECORD!?"
You know it!

Also, I lump Wii U and 3DS together as Smash 4. Just makes more sense to me that way, and the titles are "Smash For...", which is supposed to be a pun on Smash 4. I don't really care about this hill very much, though. Call em 4 and 5 if you want

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last May was also horrible for me too

I lost several good friends. And only one is willing to be my friend again, even if not right away. The one I feared losing the most doesn’t want me back

and the thing is several of them are also friends with some of my friends... I don’t want some kind of us vs them thing going on...
I don't know what happened, but if they're not willing to even attempt to make amends, then perhaps they're the kind of people who weren't meant to be your friends in the first place.

Someone in the old thread was the impostor & killed the social thread while no one was looking.

Now whome here look sus?
Well, NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy killed the thread directly.

Also I'm pretty sure I saw him vent.

Yeah. Definitely the Imposter.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I don't know what happened, but if they're not willing to even attempt to make amends, then perhaps they're the kind of people who weren't meant to be your friends in the first place.

I was fixing lights. I watched Grey vent.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

I just don’t want them turning my close friends against me cause they’re also friends with those ppl

also im low key sleepy at 4 PM... bruh

D

Deleted member

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I was fixing lights. I watched Grey vent.
I guess we're voting Grey.

Unless we skip.

Dang, ya got a point.

....but then again, when were you when the thread was locked?
I was making Meet the Pyro references with SneakyLink and Michael the Spikester.

I can clear them and they can clear me.

I just don’t want them turning my close friends against me cause they’re also friends with those ppl

also im low key sleepy at 4 PM... bruh
I might know that feeling as I've had friends who are or were at one point friends with people I wasn't exactly fond of.

Best thing you can do in my opinion is just avoid any and all possible contact with those people.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
View attachment 288496

View attachment 288497
...I think I just found my next profile pic lol
One of the more fun characters. Arc V was awkward, but it had some really neat characters. The theme song is kind of dumb in a good way. It's very catchy.

Of course my cable provider skipped the entire second season. Or was it third? It was the one after the big battle against Declan. Synchro, maybe? I think Xyz was after Synchro. And then Fusion.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Unless we skip.
You seemed really confident it was Frank a moment ago, only to immediately backtrack the moment he pinned it on someone else.

Seems to me you're happy to vote anyone off as long as it's not you...imposter!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Unless we skip.

I was making Meet the Pyro references with SneakyLink and Michael the Spikester.

I might know that feeling as I've had friends who are or were at one point friends with people I wasn't exactly fond of.

Best thing you can do in my opinion is just avoid any and all possible contact with those people.
Hmm, not gonna lie, as ZephyrZ ZephyrZ said.

You seem sus.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
You seemed really confident it was Frank a moment ago, only to immediately backtrack the moment he pinned it on someone else.

Seems to me you're happy to vote anyone off as long as it's not you...imposter!
You say that, but you're being pretty quick in shifting suspicion onto him after I caught you wandering around the hallways after the lights went off.

Tell me, what were you doing in there? Waiting for you next kill?

D

Deleted member

He is always watching you....
Ruler_of_CHAOS%2C_Gear_God_VII_Appears.png

edit: found a better pic

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Unless we skip.

As in the former friends?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
New social thread POG

Also, I've been coming up with balance patches and story fixes for each and every mainline Sonic game. It's been a lot of fun yet hard.

I've also in turn come up with a fanfiction idea related to the Shadow the Hedgehog game, changing up the story and causing it to make more sense, while still being dark but also avoiding going into "grimdark" and also cutting out all the unnecessary swearing.

It's been a good way to rest after a hard Sunday and Monday morning.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You say that, but you're being pretty quick in shifting suspicion onto him after I caught you wandering around the hallways after the lights went off.

Tell me, what were you doing in there? Waiting for you next kill?
You see, I uh....

Ah shoot, I'm oughta here.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy xD I had just woken up from a nap and when I saw the 'reply' button on the previous thread was missing I got scared for a second but then I remembered this meant a new one was probably made. :3 Thank you, NSG. XD As for your previous post about the "S"...If I hadn't use a line stabilizer (meaning that it makes my lines go slower), the opposite hand Ridley drawing would have been way worse I feel! x'D I barely could gold the pen straight.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm enjoying Darling in the Franxx so far.

Bit worried about the second half from what I've heard about it, since it seems like the show takes a fairly big dip in quality. I'll remain open minded and try my best not to let those opinions affect my judgement, though.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
Damn, just saw the new thread announcement. Honestly, at this point, with how long I've been seeing stuff like this happen, Xenforo seems like it's held together with Spaghetti code and strings.

D

Deleted member

Damn, this has to be one of the most impressive drawings I've ever seen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom