• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I switched to the Hori D-pad Pro about a year ago and haven't had issues with drift since.

That being said, the drawback is that they're limited to handheld mode only and don't have rumble or NFC. I'm not really bothered by those omissions though and I have a Pro controller for TV play.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh btw you guys were talking about looney tunes before and I had a video to share in that conversation that I forgot to post;
Okay, so I actually can relate to this because when I first saw that glory kill, the first thing I thought of was looney tunes. Lol

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

Seriously how the hell can the situation with this game get worse?!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Seriously how the hell can the situation with this game get worse?!
At this point, I don't care how deep the hole is. Its deep enough to know that it should be avoided.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Jesus I ****ing hate it. Is this from a rom hack?
I think it’s a funny design and yes. It’s from blazing emerald. It’s a remake of emerald with new areas, new gym teams, some new Pokémon from newer games. Even some normal evolutions to Pokémon. Perhaps your like this one more:
51298764-B1EF-433B-AECF-71C932FC2B49.jpeg

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
The one year anniversary of these reveals.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Byleth Reveal Trailer - YouTube

Byleth Recruits ...Byleth! by CherryR95 on DeviantArt

For all the controversy it may have gotten, it was, however, the last reveal we got before everything went into lockdown hell. I can't deny I at least have some nostalgia for those precious first few months of 2020 before everyone's non-online social life went to sh**. They were technically the last DLC characters that we got to experience at large in person Smash gatherings too.

D

Deleted member

if this means Pirate101 will finally get some love after 2 years of dead nothing I'm happy

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I've been watching the first two episodes a few times and there are some things that made me question:
  • Agnes (aka Agatha Harkness) kept mentioning Ralph quite often during certain scenes. I wonder if this Ralph is somewhat going to play a key role throughout WandaVision. Could it be teasing a potential villain? I just also want to know what sort of a role Agnes will play other than being the "nosy neighbour?"
  • There were several bang sounds heard within the second episode in which there was a colorised toy helicopter that somewhat made it to the dimension as well as an unknown person dressed in a beekeepers outfit, it does make me wonder is this how "Geraldine" aka Monica Rambeau somehow entered the dimension as a SWORD agent?
  • I somewhat predict Vision is not really the same Vision that we have seen in the films.
  • Also, why do I get the feeling the two people featured during the commercial adverts might have something to do with Wanda? I just wonder, could they be her parents?

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
The one year anniversary of these reveals.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Byleth Reveal Trailer - YouTube

Byleth Recruits ...Byleth! by CherryR95 on DeviantArt

For all the controversy it may have gotten, it was, however, the last reveal we got before everything went into lockdown hell. I can't deny I at least have some nostalgia for those precious first few months of 2020 before everyone's non-online social life went to sh**. They were technically the last DLC characters that we got to experience at large in person Smash gatherings too.
“Aw, come on, another Fire Emblem character?!”

“At least the female version is cute, though.”

D

Deleted member

Maybe I could spend the day of tomorrow working on my concept roster for a possible Mario Kart 9/10.

The question would be if this thread would care enough, as these past two days there seems to be way lower activity.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I've been watching the first two episodes a few times and there are some things that made me question:
  • Agnes (aka Agatha Harkness) kept mentioning Ralph quite often during certain scenes. I wonder if this Ralph is somewhat going to play a key role throughout WandaVision. Could it be teasing a potential villain? I just also want to know what sort of a role Agnes will play other than being the "nosy neighbour?"
  • There were several bang sounds heard within the second episode in which there was a colorised toy helicopter that somewhat made it to the dimension as well as an unknown person dressed in a beekeepers outfit, it does make me wonder is this how "Geraldine" aka Monica Rambeau somehow entered the dimension as a SWORD agent?
  • I somewhat predict Vision is not really the same Vision that we have seen in the films.
  • Also, why do I get the feeling the two people featured during the commercial adverts might have something to do with Wanda? I just wonder, could they be her parents?
The crashes are definitely people/ sword getting sucked into this world. Hence why the blonde bled in color and out of nowhere was scared and fearful of where she was.IT seems people get trapped in here and the world slowly wipes their minds. That's why Wanda and vision don't know who they truly are. Its also why the trailers show Monica doesn't remember who she is later on despite knowing who she is in the first two episodes( she pauses and thinks carefully trying to make a fake name up)

The commercials are important but those aren't her parents. The first one is about the starks because their missiles killed her family in Age of Ultron. The second one, the watch is called strucker, who is the Hydra scientist that experimented on her and her brother with the mindstone, awakening their powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom