• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Welp, I've begun writing my first gaming related video. I hope people aren't expecting some AntDude or Scott The Woz related quality here, cause frankly this is my first time doing something like this, but if it isn't flat out crap I'll be content enough.
gl mate, I know how hard that kinda stuff is from experience.
Yeah, that makes sense.

Naming a Pokémon “On Principle” sounds pretty weird.
of course you of all people turned my hot take into a joke :secretkpop:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
if nobody already knows or knew about this...
Mary Jane Watson is the only person in the 616 Universe besides Mephisto who remembers the world before One More Day occurred...and for the past 13 years in real life has had to be punished for it (not as much as Peter rn of course but still)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was trying to text someone about Animal crossing but autocorrect changed my misspelling of animal to anal

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel better actually put an end to the OMD bull**** after so long

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Not even trying to sound horny or anything, but was there any reason why the original FF7 FMVs made Tifa's **** as large as they were?

Like, it's kinda laughable looking at it.
and why is 2020 Tifa hot? There are not meant to be any answers as long as the internet gets their way

tho unrelated news, I think I'm liking Aerith more despite only seeing her once. Might have actually been an innocent person before Dairith

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
and why is 2020 Tifa hot? There are not meant to be any answers as long as the internet gets their way

tho unrelated news, I think I'm liking Aerith more despite only seeing her once. Might have actually been an innocent person before Dairith
I mean, she always was, but it seems like back then, hot girls in games just meant having massive boobs.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean, she always was, but it seems like back then, hot girls in games just meant having massive boobs.
guess Peach, Daisy, Zelda, and Samus got lucky back then...kinda

too bad big **** ain't what Cloud wants in a woman, otherwise she would have a relationship with him

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean... it's implied that something happened between the two at the end in FF7 and in AC iirc.

Idk, never played nor watched it yet.
only thing I've watched from AC was his fight with Sephiroth (sadly the one without Mario in it), and I remember something about their FF7 implications. Apparently nothing intimate came out of it, so I assume he doesn't see Tifa in that way

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
only thing I've watched from AC was his fight with Sephiroth (sadly the one without Mario in it), and I remember something about their FF7 implications. Apparently nothing intimate came out of it, so I assume he doesn't see Tifa in that way
If I read between the lines, they kinda have an adoptive family in AC

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I mean... it's implied that something happened between the two at the end in FF7 and in AC iirc.

Idk, never played nor watched it yet.
According to Square they left it open to interpretation as to whether Cloud was romantically involved with Tifa. In the original game and the remake there was an alternative scene present between the two that implied a close relationship, not to mention the Gold Saucer date (which depending on the player's choices Cloud could go with either Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie or Barret)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
wait a minute...is Smash Cloud a complete version of him (after 7 and AC), or is he still in between those two storylines?

Like how the KI crew continues to be post-Uprising or how Bayonetta has Smasg set before 3 but after 1 and around/a bit after 2 storyline wise

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, from what I played in FFVII proper I'd be surprised if they didn't get together at the end.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Complete version.
That's what I'm thinking tbh
Honestly, from what I played in FFVII proper I'd be surprised if they didn't get together at the end.
he could still have feelings for Aerith that he can't let go of
Yeah, P5R and FFVII are both 50% right now and I’m having a really hard time coming up with an excuse not to get them.
main reason why I got FF7R during thr holiday season. Not having a regret so far

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That's what I'm thinking tbh

he could still have feelings for Aerith that he can't let go of

main reason why I got FF7R during thr holiday season. Not having a regret so far
But those feelings weren't his, they were Zacks. I thought that him finally knowing what was him and what was Zack was like... the whole point of that segment with Tifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom