• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Rob can up b and up air to destroy blocks, so that character will be fine and not get gimped. I think.
It’s a good day to main R.O.B. Although I’ve been playing Ridley more lately.
Online got buffed again
This honestly makes me think the tinfoil hat theory for online is playsible,( still unlikely though) Which is that we are getting a character with timed button actions and a laggy online would ruin that.

Because let’s be honest, Nintendo doesn’t care to much for the bad online to begin with so I don’t see why they would put resources into this when they could stay focused on character

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's true but the specific context of what 'needs to be nerfed ASAP', in this thread's case, Steve having an option that works on a top tier, is pretty ****ing funny to me
Palu main are oppressed, don't you know that?

Why do they got to deal with a janky recovery when I have to deal with NAIR all day?

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I still haven't had the chance to play Steven yet but I'm really excited to.

Does the gliding Up B seem ridiculous like Brawl MK? lol

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I still haven't had the chance to play Steven yet but I'm really excited to.

Does the gliding Up B seem ridiculous like Brawl MK? lol
So far? Nay.

Of course, it's day 1,so that might change, but from the little I seen and played, it isn't as good, if only because Steve can't attack or jump out of it and he has a bigger hurt box than MK.

Again tho, we need more testing, so take what I say with a BIG grain of salt.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got another TWO new digital drawings done in one day. Pretty happy about that. Both of them are decent too. Spend a good bit after that going back to some older drawings and giving them alternate color swaps too.

I think I was back into my groove now. Compared to a few weeks ago where I slowed down quite a bit. Gonna try and see if I can get one more decent digital drawing done this week. I have another fan-art idea at the very least.

Still, there's a bunch of scanned drawings I got to share too. Some of its also original art, like that Red Horn character I shared earlier.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Online got buffed again
Seems like what the last patch had and didn't have in regards to online buffs were just baby steps, not the devs being lazy/scummy.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well feeling not too bad today so gonna go out for a while. Itchiness around the stomach and a bit of a headache but eh. I need the walk.

Also been playing as Steve. Wow is he varied. Like you can play him pretty defensively. I'm enjoying it.

How's the rest of you guys?

D

Deleted member

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I really vibe with Steve in Smash, so much so that he may be one of my top secondaries

Cam_Batant

Smash Apprentice
Dysfunctional moves are bad game design, even if they are on high-tier characters.

Ultimate patches always tries to make multi-hit moves connect better, there's no reason to leave some characters out just because they are doing good competitively.
However, Pikachu needs a nerf. That rat is so difficult to hit, especially if you are playing heavies.
we know he needs a nerf but as making muiti hit attacks not connect isnt the way to do it.
What :ultpikachu: needs is to be as tall as Ridley, and before you say anything technicaly that would work.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Just eliminate pancaking from Pikachu and make his hurt box a little larger. He'll still be great but far less obnoxious.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Mouth ulcers are the worst. My gums are always in pain and discomfort until the ulcers disappear.

...which will take a week, probably.
Been having itching around my liver area this morning. I know the feeling of discomfort. Even worse when you can't distract yourself.

Outside of that been feeling ok.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
There was a problem fetching the tweet

The absolute horrors that can be made with the newest Mii Costumes...​
I do not wish to see Bwahmberman again.

Also the Bomberman hat is full of clipping issues and playing as "Bomberman" makes me with Shot Put and Burning Dropkick had more range. Did they update Bomberman's spirit battle to use the costume, by the way?

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So here is the first actual trailer for the upcoming live-action Monster Hunter film starring former Resident Evil star Milla Jovovich alongside Tony Jaa:

My thoughts: Visuals of the monsters look great, very unsure about the film's story.
Milla has a thing for Capcom properties it seems.

So Ace Attorney film starring Milla Jovovich when?

Jokes aside, this film looks promising!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom