• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Also jeez we really are a year away from all of the DLC being finished? Remember the roster? Well Minecraft Steve got arrested by the feds for crafting and supplying Mythra's drug addiction, who was found dead in a ditch. That was 3 years ago. Feel old yet?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The player character in Pokemon Sword invading Rose's company makes no sense because at this point in the story nobody has any reason to suspect rose is evil.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The player character in Pokemon Sword invading Rose's company makes no sense because at this point in the story nobody has any reason to suspect rose is evil.
Leon is a little late for dinner, so Hop immediately assumes something is terribly wrong.
They go outside, and Oleana is already there. Talking like a villain for no reason.
Piers and Team Yell are also there, acting like something big is about to go down.
So now we gotta chase goons around and storm the tower and fight the guards and whatever.

But Leon's just in a meeting. It's fine, he'll be back in an hour.

It's like they wanted to replicate the part in S/M where Lillie is kidnapped, but forgot to add actual stakes to get the player invested.

The **** is just baffling, dog.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Leon is a little late for dinner, so Hop immediately assumes something is terribly wrong.
They go outside, and Oleana is already there. Talking like a villain for no reason.
Piers and Team Yell are also there, acting like something big is about to go down.
So now we gotta chase goons around and storm the tower and fight the guards and whatever.

But Leon's just in a meeting. It's fine, he'll be back in an hour.

It's like they wanted to replicate the part in S/M where Lillie is kidnapped, but forgot to add actual stakes to get the player invested.

The **** is just baffling, dog.
And Rose is just a dumbass for worrying about something that won't happen for centuries.
Especially in a world with various kinds of creatures that can easily replace the energy he treasures, ****ing Regileki exists.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
As expected, a Scorpion version of my drawing followed the Sub-Zero drawing. To the 1 person who thought it'd be Noob Saibot, fair enough I'll probably draw him one day.

They're meant to work together, but of course I had to change some minor details like the weapon he's holding and that he no longer has a scar.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Lusamine in the anime is one of the biggest feelings of whiplash I've ever felt with a character.
Lusamine in the games:
Evil, doesn't care about her family, what the **** is up with the frozen Pokemon no seriously what the **** girl?

Lusamine in the anime:
Me when I see my favourite characters being happy and succeeding : )

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Attention Nintendo:
View attachment 354792

If you ever wish to see your beloved Mario characters again, you better announce the next Nintendo Direct.

-B
NO! NOT WARIO, NOT WALUIGI, NOT MY SON LUIGI!

You can keep Mario and Daisy.

NO, NOT TOAD AND YOSHI! NOT PEACH, ANYONE BUT PEACH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom