• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
You should see the action on Twitter. People are literally trying to get #DelaySonicFrontiers to trend, and one person on Twitter got doxxed for saying he liked what he saw.
That part of the Sonic fandom need to make sure people know they are the absolute worst, certain Pokemon fans were getting too close to the title.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
That part of the Sonic fandom need to make sure people know they are the absolute worst, certain Pokemon fans were getting too close to the title.
No kidding. I'd say Twitter and Reddit have what I call, "Basic minded idiocy".

No offense to anyone who goes to either, of course.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So Sonic Thoughts:
  1. The movement is definitely there, I do like the Adventure style coming back
  2. It feels like it plays fine
  3. It looks visually really good, but my issue is the artstyle they picked it just doesn't scream Sonic the Hedgehog. I get they wanted a more realistic look but stylization >>>. The lack of it just screams "Hire this Man" which Ik I said a lot.
  4. The game itself looks unfinished, but that's ok since it is unfinished. But there was some stuff that really stood out as just bad. Lack of dialogue, animations looked stiff, no enemies, the world seems empty af with not much to do, some of the physics and collision straight up gave me Big Rigs vibes.
  5. Sega honest to God may be the biggest issue with marketing Sonic. They leave us in the dark for a long time and when they do show something off, it's boring as hell and tells literally nothing about the game.
Here's hoping the next gameplay we see alleviates my concerns, because what I saw so far was not it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Can we talk about how Masuda saw Tobey fox’s work, and was so blown away, he retired, knowing the series was in good hands…

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
started watching Glee for the first time ever…and I’ve been laughing hard

and never at the jokes unless it’s from Sue

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Looks like Ratcatcher 2 is gonna be joining Guardians 3's cast.
I'm not surprised - after The Suicide Squad, I figured she'd get a cameo in Guardians 3 at least. (though I'm expecting something on par with Nathan Fillion, where it's a very minor role)

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
We haven't seen the evil team yet, have we?

Aw ****, here comes evil Professors
If none of the evil team members look like this:

Then I'll be mildly disappointed.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
…kinda getting bored of not playing as Sora…just gonna watch the rest of Birth By Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom