• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nowadays, I just use Syncthing and just run my own personal data servers across all my devices. Can't stand OneDrive.
Can't do that cause I only got 1 computer.

I mean I can't do anythibg with OneDrive now cause the game took up all remaining soace but now my entire file explorer is just red x's and that **** is ugly and gives me anxiety like something corrupted or something.

This wouldn't be an issue if I was able to turn it off but Microsoft doesn't want you to have that option for some reason.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh, oops I read this question wrong.

Ok, so the game is a multiplayer game. 2 slimes, a green slime and a pink slime, have to outscore their opponent by collecting the most diamonds before the time limit (which I set to 1 minute) runs out. Whoever collects more wins. You can punch your opponent (only attack implemented), but you can also collect powerups (shoes and the shield) that benefit the player abilities.

Main gist. I wanna get as much done as possible so that I can get something out there, ya know?
Yo, that sounds fun!

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Can't do that cause I only got 1 computer.

I mean I can't do anythibg with OneDrive now cause the game took up all remaining soace but now my entire file explorer is just red x's and that **** is ugly and gives me anxiety like something corrupted or something.

This wouldn't be an issue if I was able to turn it off but Microsoft doesn't want you to have that option for some reason.
OD can be turned off, but it's a huge pain and you 100% will lose data in the process because it will purge everything on your PC that was uploaded to OD when you tell it to stop syncing.

It frustrates me to no end. It could be a super helpful resource I'd even probably pay for if they just cleaned up the UI a bit and let me choose where I want the dang folders to sync, not just ASSUME EVERYTHING IN MY DOCUMENTS AND DESKTOP IS FAIR GAME.

Last edited:

MooMew64

Pokemon Twitter arguing over Bike Music we need ScarVio news now.
It really is a game of tennis between Sonic fans and Pokemon fans rn to see who can moan about the most inconsequential things.

Sega, TPC, please, end this madness. They'll still fight, but at least it'll have more substance.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It really is a game of tennis between Sonic fans and Pokemon fans rn to see who can moan about the most inconsequential things.

Sega, TPC, please, end this madness. They'll still fight, but at least it'll have more substance.
Anyways Gen 5 and 6 has banger ass bike nusic, Gen 4's was probably the worst. I will die on this hill.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku So uhh, I'm not alone in thinking Love Rap in RHF is hard as ****, right? I just barely passed it and dread going back to it for the medal and perfect.

Anywho, I finished Remix 7 and got to the credits. Guessing the rest of the games will just be variations on ones I've already played.
Love rap can be tough, yeah. Took me a while to perfect

I think the hardest part is to nail the "Fosho"s due to it being so rapid fast

On a sidenote Love Rap is goated and amongst my favorite mini games in the series. Plus, MC Adore's pretty cute, ngl

Last edited:

MooMew64

MooMew64

It's soulless is what they say.

I can agree they're a step down from Charged, but soulless is... not accurate.
I wouldn't even say it's a step down from Charged, it's just not as in your face anymore. It's just going for something a bit more "Mario", 'cause let's face it, Charged was about as non-Mario a Mario game as you could get. Heck, the OG Strikers on GCN was closer to normal Mario aesthetics.

Sometimes, I wonder if these people even like Mario games, 'cause some of these kinds of complaints are more indicative that they just don't like the series art style. :drshrug:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They really hate this game. Damn.
the price in no Daisy
This game looks so dang good, Next Level are legit top 3 Nintendo devs.

Lemme guess

quote retweets having fun?
moreso about how the victory animations are basic compared to the past 2 games (but there is Waluigi acting like a chicken on the field)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I will now like to take this time to post 2 MoM spoilers in meme form
8135EF70-0ABC-450A-BE67-C0FBD195A63E.jpeg
D41853FC-E9EE-49F8-8618-5E51CAF8558D.jpeg

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
the price in no Daisy

moreso about how the victory animations are basic compared to the past 2 games (but there is Waluigi acting like a chicken on the field)
Ok wait the Waluigi animation is golden

MooMew64

the price in no Daisy

100% they could give them all extreme squash'n stretch with zany voicework and this fandom would still throw a hissy fit just 'cause Waluigi doesn't make that one rude gesture when he scores. It's just blowing up one tiny detail after another with Mario fans nowadays.

The consequences of Paper Mario fans spilling into the rest of the series.

EDIT: That Waluigi animation is peak tho, btw. :waluigirose:

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I told my manager I'm quitting my job at the end of the month. Gonna try and find a new job outside of the food industry, so many costumers leave half fool plates that I have to clear and that ****'s disgusting

Plus one of my friends quit the job a few weeks ago and my other friend is at her final week so I'll be all alone there for two weeks

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So uhh anyway, yeah, Mario Strikers...

I think it looks...fine, I guess? I'm admittedly not the biggest fan of Strikers but I remember renting Charged many years ago and somewhat enjoying my time with it. The aesthetic and attitude given to the cast were definitely the highlights, and while a bit of that seems to be toned down in Battle League, I still think the presentation overall looks better than most of the recent Mario sports titles we've gotten. "Soulless" definitely isn't how I would describe it.

MooMew64

Honestly I'm more disappointed with the strange roster cuts Battle League made. Ik they're gonna add them back but man is the roster lacking.

This isn't over Daisy this is over my man Shy Guy where he at?
It's probably time constraints. Nintendo likes pushing these multiplayer games out fast and then patching in the rest later nowadays, so I imagine both Daisy and Shy Guy will come back pretty soon.

I'm more bummed about Petey, where mah boi?

Shroob

Sup?
So yeah

That FNF Pokemon creepypasta mod is adding Buried Alive to it, which is a classic Pokemon Creepypasta, and it got leaked

This **** is really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom