• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Because Liz is a precious little lizard who deserves nothing but the best, I hope this helps.
how lizard

no scales

Oh

Apparently this somehow

Goes back to

Mr.Enter

Ya know I'm kinda not surprised tbh
it's pretty simple once you read that it comes from an animation critic on YouTube

all the knowledge you need, really

Shroob

Sup?
how lizard

no scales
Joke answer: Because Lizzard

She's a young Elizabeth Bathory, the woman who's responsible for being the inspiration to the vampire Carmilla due to reports of her killing and bathing in the blood of her house maidens to try to stay eternally youthful. The Bathory family crest is a dragon, thus, Dragon.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I just got out of the theater after seeing Sonic 2

That was a sonic movie!

It was much better than the first but it has the same problems as Godzilla vs.Kong

When it is just humans, it's boring, when it has the funny animals and eggman it's really good. So ultimately I did like it. Right as it was losing me it found ways to bring me back in. Although my biggest pet peeve is the lack of any game music.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
according to analytics

most of you are not subscribed yet

consider subscribing and ringing that bell
Remember to like comment and subscribe, and tap that notification bell to stay updated on my videos. Now before we begin, a word our sponsor, Manscaped-

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hes quite lucky Tyson didnt...

Bite his ear.

🥁
if Mike did that, he’d probably end up in a boxing match against the dude

but alas, merely busting the dude open a bit is probably for the best, and will likely not remind people to not bother people like him in public

dezeray112

Smash Hero

To no surprise according to a poll made by Fandango, Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and Thor: Love & Thunder occupies the top 2 anticipated films for this Summer.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It would be cool to see NSMB’s Blue and Yellow Toad (AKA Bucken-Berry and Alla-Gold) be given the Paper Mario Partner treatment and given unique costume designs. I wonder if there’s good fanart of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom