• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Is that ****ing Dr. Manhattan?
…**** he actually do look like the love child between him and Electro before he went full Jaime Foxx
Yall frequent Smashboards like a second home, we're all taking a fat L tonight.
replace SmashBoards with Discord then I can take the L
Man, I'm really glad I'm not working today. I got 4 hours of sleep and my legs still hurt from last night's shift.

Probably not gonna get out of my room much today.
the day I get a job will be a day

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Ah the joys of being a minimun wage service worker...

I hated it.
I enjoy my job since I like the people I work with, but I'm not gonna do it ever again once I figure out where my life is gonna go next.

Also, customers leave so much food on the table. Like, finish your goddamn pasta, people worked hard to get it onto your plate and it's disgusting to clean up

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ah the joys of being a minimun wage service worker...

I hated it.
Honestly I enjoyed my job, for the most part. Sometimes they gave me ridiculously long nights, and my feet would be killing me when I got home. But it was a chill time.

Except for my boss.

Didn’t like working for him. No sir.

That’s why I’m back to freelance :4pacman:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I enjoy my work since I like the people I work with, but I'm not gonna do it ever again once I figure out where my life is gonna go next.

Also, customers leave so much food on the table. Like, finish your goddamn pasta, people worked hard to get it onto your plate and it's disgusting to clean up
When I'm not in school I work as a cashier.

I usually don't mind helping people out and stuff but damn if that store wasn't a first class lesson on how rude and downright idiotic people can be.

I can't even say much about my coworkers either they're all like boomers so uh 🤷🏾‍♂️. In fact, boomers ****ing love that store idk why but they do.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
When I'm not in school I work as a cashier.

I usually don't mind helping people out and stuff but damn if that store wasn't a first class lesson on how rude and downright idiotic people can be.

I can't even say much about my coworkers either they're all like boomers so uh 🤷🏾‍♂️. In fact, boomers ****ing love that store idk why but they do.
My oldest (I think) coworker is 38. There are some older people at the kitchen but I don't really interact with them much. Most of my other coworkers are in their 20s, including two close friends of mine who are probably the main reason I enjoyed the vibe. Though my boss is 27 I believe and she does not know how to handle stress properly.

Customers are usually nice so far but then you got people who want to order trying to get me to take their order while I'm in the middle of clearing out tables and despite the fact I can't take orders on my own yet. Like read the room people. My biggest problem is the mess they leave behind

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My oldest (I think) coworker is 38. There are some older people at the kitchen but I don't really interact with them much. Most of my other coworkers are in their 20s, including two close friends of mine who are probably the main reason I enjoyed the vibe. Though my boss is 27 I believe and she does not know how to handle stress properly.

Customers are usually nice so far but then you got people who want to order trying to get me to take their order while I'm in the middle of clearing out tables and despite the fact I can't take orders on my own yet. Like read the room people. My biggest problem is the mess they leave behind
Man I wish I jad some coworkers my age. I did at first, one was a black nerd who was cool as hell but left fast as ****, one was a white nerd who was... a stereotypical nerd weeb (and stereotypical Persona fan) who got fired, and the other was a girl who had a kid and then left to be with her man so it was just me remaining. Never seen a cast of people dip that ****ing fast.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Man I wish I jad some coworkers my age. I did at first, one was a black nerd who was cool as hell but left fast as ****, one was a white nerd who was... a stereotypical nerd weeb (and stereotypical Persona fan) who got fired, and the other was a girl who had a kid and then left to be with her man so it was just me remaining. Never seen a cast of people dip that ****ing fast.
Honestly if my friends both leave this place then I'm probably dipping out as fast as I can, i like the other coworkers but not enough to continue straining myself like this

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly if my friends both leave this place then I'm probably dipping out as fast as I can, i like the other coworkers but not enough to continue straining myself like this
Tbh they probably were right to dip because my boss is... yeesh.

Except for the white nerd dude was a genuine detriment to the team. I know telling weebs to get a job is a trendy but if that expereince taught me anything it's that they should not.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Tbh they probably were right to dip because my boss is... yeesh.

Except for the white nerd dude was a genuine detriment to the team. I know telling weebs to get a job is a trendy but if that expereince taught me anything it's that they should not.
They need to get a job before anime completely ****ing consumes them. That's when they stop becoming functional members of society and just become walking piles of sweat

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They need to get a job before anime completely ****ing consumes them. That's when they stop becoming functional members of society and just become walking piles of sweat
Now I wasn't saying all that lmao. It was more of an issue of laziness and just not contributing when everyone else is pouring blood sweat and tears.

The random anime and Persona references every 5 seconds didn't help either but it was the work ethic thay was the bighest issue.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Now I wasn't saying all that lmao. It was more of an issue of laziness and just not contributing when everyone else is pouring blood sweat and tears.

The random anime and Persona references every 5 seconds didn't help either but it was the work ethic thay was the bighest issue.
If I did that at my job I'd be fired instantly. You barely get one moment to catch your breath there, laziness would not be tolerated. I'm pretty lazy due to my habits so this is actually really good for my work ethic

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

did they at least summon a Persona?

ᑐᑌᑎᑕ

Smash Cadet
Anyone know how many posts one needs to make before unlocking the ability to DM people? Apparently there was an issue a while back with spam so now the feature is locked to users who have low numbers of posts.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Apparently I need to write a total of 600 words of prose for the interview at the college I'm interested in by next Sunday.

That's a bit scary not gonna lie

osby

Smash Obsessed
I just realized I passed the halfway mark for these showcases a while ago. Wild.

Anyways, here's a hot demon lady

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Megami race:

1648391539059.png

“I’m Megami Brigid. If you seek both fire and comfort, call my name.”

Alignment: Light-Neutral

Origin: Irish mythology. A pre-Christianity goddess, a member of Tuatha Dé Danann, and the daughter of Dagda. Her name means “the exalted one”. Brigid is the patron deity of many fields including poetry, healing, blacksmithing, and domesticating animals. When her son Ruadan was killed in battle, she is said to cry the first lament in Ireland. As she’s also the goddess of fire, 19 priestesses used to guard her sacred flame.

Skills: Mediarama, Agilao, Diamrita, Marakukaja

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Fury race.

Brigid is a relatively plain design but has some smart references that set her apart among some of the more colorful goddesses, such as the sacred fire urn she holds in her hand, which symbolizes her role as both a deity of heart and lament. Her robot arm and metallic cap also symbolize her talent to inspire blacksmiths.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You are all painfully misinformed about cryptocurrency. Comparing it's usefulness to buying goods with your blood is laughable at best and to Tulip Mania is quite an exercise in mental gymnastics.

Cryptocurrencies are not an easy subject to wrap your head around even if you consider yourself technologically inclined and intelligent. I do not blame you for your lack of knowledge; however please do not speak in absolutes about a concept you cannot fully grasp. Blockchain and cryptocurrencies is something that an intelligent and technologically inclined person would take roughly 18 months to fully understand

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Apparently I need to write a total of 600 words of prose for the interview at the college I'm interested in by next Sunday.

That's a bit scary not gonna lie
Why is the hell would you need to write THEM something when applying? What dumb ass college is this
Idk, mine does
Damn, dogs out here being racist. You hate to see it😔

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom