• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I liked Steven Universe but I stopped watching it after Peridot became a Crystal Gem. Her **** talking Yellow Diamond to her face was golden.

But I stopped because the Hiatus really started to take it's toll. Maybe I'll finish it, idk if it got better or worse.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I liked Steven Universe but I stopped watching it after Peridot became a Crystal Gem. Her **** talking Yellow Diamond to her face was golden.

But I stopped because the Hiatus really started to take it's toll. Maybe I'll finish it, idk if it got better or worse.
I dropped it after Steven and Lars went to space and told myself I would finish it when it ends.

It ended 3 years later and I realized I have no motivation to watch it anymore and apparently it also got worse

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ignoring the toxicity of it's fanbase, the show got better for the most part, imo.

It's biggest issue in one of the last seasons is just a certain character who I think was really underdeveloped and didn't get enough screentime. Anyone who's seen the whole show probably knows who I'm talking about.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I know it pulled in Spongebob numbers, but tbh there's really nothing you can really do with the Loud House unlike the Sponge. It was just Nick's Cleveland Show.
The bigger problem imo is it came so long g after the loud house that it becomes very challenging to create original plots for two shows with the same exact premise at the same time. It probably led to a lack of viewership if I had to guess.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
if true, then this is hella weird
I stopped watching this show around the same time I stopped watching The Loud House, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy what I saw. Probably shouldn't be too surprised about the cancellation though.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I have a very complicated relationship with SU. I loved the series initially to the point where it has a lot of influence on my original works and I still respect it for tackling a lot of heavier material even if it wasn’t always handled that well. At the same time I have a lot of issues with it as a whole. The fanbase is definitely one of them, but that aside it felt like the show’s direction was being pulled all over the place and it feels like a victim of mismanagement from both the creators and the network.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I dont even know why i'm trying so hard to complete Legends Arceus's dex, i already have two Arceus's. lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I always thought it was weird to have the exact same show twice but what do i know?
guess Lincoln didn’t have enough clout to get away with multiple things being the same like the sponge and turtle can
I'd be surprised honestly, from what I see. Loud House fandom seems to be as popular if not as popular as Spongebob.
it’s definitely the silver medal of current Nicktoons
I know it pulled in Spongebob numbers, but tbh there's really nothing you can really do with the Loud House unlike the Sponge. It was just Nick's Cleveland Show.
I guess Nick wants more than tv and streaming views with their properties now. Maybe they want even more money to come out of them moving forward, explaining why they’re currently pushing bigger yet new to Nick properties like Transformers and Big Nate
The bigger problem imo is it came so long g after the loud house that it becomes very challenging to create original plots for two shows with the same exact premise at the same time. It probably led to a lack of viewership if I had to guess.
and tbh Loud House has been dipping in quality in certain aspects lately, mainly Lincoln’s area. Leni has been given a well done evolution at least.
I stopped watching this show around the same time I stopped watching The Loud House, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy what I saw. Probably shouldn't be too surprised about the cancellation though.
imagine if it became the beginning of TLH’s death. Not again it’ll happen…nor do I wanna lose the goated Leni and Lucy…
You watched Steven Universe for the cool plot.

I watched Steven Universe because Amythest was a G.

View attachment 345571
We are not the same
I watched for both…idk what that makes me

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I actually can’t think of a Top 5 cartoon list…so many shows to love, yet unable to be biased.

SpongeBob still a banger however. Only ever hated the same episode since I was a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom