• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I see Padoru. I'll not change yet for me.

Anyways how is everyone cause I need to ask a question:

1637955846852.png

Skyward Sword HD is £30/$40 at one of my local stores. Same time:

1637955914558.png

This is £25/$35 at another local store and which ever one I get will be the final physical Switch I get this year. I'm undecided.

D

Deleted member

I see Padoru. I'll not change yet for me.

Anyways how is everyone cause I need to ask a question:

View attachment 338850

Skyward Sword HD is £30/$40 at one of my local stores. Same time:

View attachment 338851

This is £25/$35 at another local store and which ever one I get will be the final physical Switch I get this year. I'm undecided.
One game has Terry Bogard and two Metal Slug games, the other doesn't. The winner is clear.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I stopped following Doctor Who after season 8, that **** was ass.

Though I have recently gotten an urge to re-watch the earlier seasons but I haven't gotten around to doing it
Capaldi's era is surprisingly really good. Even if you didn't like Series 8, I'd definitely recommend Series 10. (I know Series 9 is there, but to me it's the most hit or miss of Capaldi stuff) Series 10 is a step up for sure.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Here's my bold prediction: we're going to get HGSS remakes by 2023/2024. BDSP is selling unexpectedly well, and now that they've outsourced the remakes to ILCA it isn't eating up GameFreak's resources. HGSS are some of the most beloved games in the series, and a lot of it's assets have already been remade due to BDSP. It wouldn't be expensive and would sell extraordinarily well, why not?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Here's my bold prediction: we're going to get HGSS remakes by 2023/2024. BDSP is selling unexpectedly well, and now that they've outsourced the remakes to ILCA it isn't eating up GameFreak's resources. HGSS are some of the most beloved games in the series, and a lot of it's assets have already been remade due to BDSP. It wouldn't be expensive and would sell extraordinarily well, why not?
Pokemon Go also is suspiciously doing a whole ton of Johto related stuff throughout early 2022.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I know there's a lot of Vegeta fans in this thread so I will once again promote my Jump Stars 3 thread since we're currently voting on which Dragon Ball character should get in after Goku (along with One Piece and one other series) and Vegeta is one of the options.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I know there's a lot of Vegeta fans in this thread so I will once again promote my Jump Stars 3 thread since we're currently voting on which Dragon Ball character should get in after Goku (along with One Piece and one other series) and Vegeta is one of the options.
So I checked out the thread and the the 2nd character nominated is Dai.

Your thread has some based picks right out the gate.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Not HGSS remakes, but it’s very likely imo they we get let’s go Johto made by Ilca because asserts already exist for it and half the Pokémon are fully modeled, and half the game for that matter. It be very easy for GF to let them take over and do that game, with BDSP being testing grounds.

D

Deleted member

Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Speed Weed Speed Weed Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Lamperouge Lamperouge osby osby Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku MooMew64 MooMew64 Wademan94 Wademan94 Noipoi Noipoi Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Knight Dude Knight Dude Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

Came back from watching Encanto with my caretaker from when I was a child and her family! Gonna talk in depth about the movie soon, but just know we had a really great time and they were all really happy to see me again! They also kept talking about how tall and thinner I was and how they loved my hairstyle, lol. May share an IRL Pic later this weekend at Irepan's server.

So yeah, with that said...
I LOVED this movie. It has some breathtaking animation (specially involving the House stuff), the characters are all enjoyable, the music is so amazing in the spanish version of the movie (which imo I deeply suggest everyone to check as It makes the experience richer) and Schaffrilas Productions fans will love to know that there's no twist villain in this movie.

I ngl would love to see the world of the movie in a future KH game, the movie is that rich in enviroments, characters and world-building.

We left the theater singing the songs from the movie and my experience watching It was way better than with Coco, so that helped a lot.

Easily better for me than Raya, and really equal in quality if not more to Moana imo.
So yeah, I'd suggest ya'll to watch It. The short before the movie was also really cute.

But that's not all.

That's right people, another stolen game is back to my catalog.

I'm so happy and excited to finally be able to play this Game again, and more so to finally try out one of my most wanted characters for years (Sora) now that he finally made It in.
Gotta wait at most until Monday to play It as my father can't know I bought a Game... But I'm so happy about It too.

And funny enough, this is also my 1000th post on this account, which makes this whole day just the more satisfying. Like the cherry on the cake basically.
I really wanna thank you all for sticking by me all this time, and for helping make my daily routines better just by checking in and reading my stuff.

That is all, probably gonna have dinner and go to sleep in about two hours. Feeling really satisfied right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Age of Calamity is on sale right now. For those who like Warriors games or played it, would you recommend it? :bobomb: I liked the last Hyrule Warriors.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Age of Calamity is on sale right now. For those who like Warriors games or played it, would you recommend it? :bobomb: I liked the last Hyrule Warriors.
I really wanted to enjoy AoC but the frame rate drops below 30 FPS quite often and that's kinda ridiculous for an action game like it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I really wanted to enjoy AoC but the frame rate drops below 30 FPS quite often and that's kinda ridiculous for an action game like it.
I had the 3DS Hyrule Warriors so you can imagine I had similar pain before. But is it really that often? Like, often compared to what the current HW:DE is on the Switch? If it's worse I might pass and buy Dark Souls instead lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom