• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
DBD also isn't a free-to-play game which needs to have a bunch of **** to buy in order to compensate for the initial price of $0.00.

And AFAIK, DBD doesn't do esports, therefore they don't care about the game being competitively balanced. Meanwhile, these perks will interfere with any plans to make MV competitive.
Pretty sure there’s a competitive scene, people go hard on maining killer or survivor. Regardless you can make perks balanced and do we even k is if you have to pay to get them? Pretty sure there’s other ways. The same way you can pay to unlock most content In dead by daylight including perks, but you can unlock them normally.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
DBD also isn't a free-to-play game which needs to have a bunch of **** to buy in order to compensate for the initial price of $0.00.

And AFAIK, DBD doesn't do esports, therefore they don't care about the game being competitively balanced. Meanwhile, these perks will interfere with any plans to make MV competitive.
Nobody really cares about trying to make platform fighters competitive lol

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Wonder if we will actually see Scorpion in it.

Though....................I want my boy Talion from Shadow of Mordor ideally.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
It's free to play so the game isn't exactly gonna live or die by being competitive or not.
They just need a steady stream of content and to not have any major **** ups and the game should do really well.

If they had to only include one of them, I’d say Ed would be the best option considering all the **** he can do
Ed with a pebble in his shoe vs UI Shaggy

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I think people get soo caught up on the concepts of tiers or worrying about a game's competitive scene without asking themselves

"Is the game fun?"
Preach it.

A game doesn't need cutting edge tech or tiers or world class voice acting.

Just need a game that is at the end of the day just dumb ass fun.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I think people get soo caught up on the concepts of tiers or worrying about a game's competitive scene without asking themselves

"Is the game fun?"
Well if it's going to be full of all the bull**** F2P games will do to make up for the initial cost of $0, no it won't be. I'm sure the online scene will be full of whales stomping people who've paid nothing.

Shroob

Sup?
Well if it's going to be full of all the bull**** F2P games will do to make up for the initial cost of $0, no it won't be. I'm sure the online scene will be full of whales stomping people who've paid nothing.
Probably

But until we actually see, it's too quick to cast judgment.

Like, we know currently nothing about the game as of yet, let's give it a chance.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Brawlhalla's free to play and that hit 50 million players this year.
It also has a comp scene with both 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments

Multiversus is competing with that primarily, not Smash or NASB and funnily enough Brawlhalla has Adventure Time and Steven Universe crossovers lol

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Probably

But until we actually see, it's too quick to cast judgment.

Like, we know currently nothing about the game as of yet, let's give it a chance.
I'll wait and see how they monetize it. If it is pay-to-win, screw that, I'd rather have a game with no voice acting than one that does but also has P2W. If you just buy costumes, okay, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom