• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Alright, the pass is over! 2 questions:
Did you get one of your most wanted?
Which pass is better?

For me: Yes, and FP2
Not in the DLC, but in the base game

Hard to say which pass was better, but I personally like Pass 2's characters more overall.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
By the way Sora releases in 13 days on version 13.0.

Also, between Sora's 5 fighter spirits and the eight spirit battles, there are 13 Kingdom Hearts spirits in total.

(though I'm guessing that at least one of them can be upgraded)

Something tells me they'll let you buy it separately tbh.
I hope so; I'm not sure if I want to buy a Kingdom Hearts rhythm game just to have a complete soundtrack.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Sora was a good choice.

I don't enjoy the series that much aside from the latter portion of KH2:FM since it has those data fights and whatnot, but he looks fun. Disappointed that we didn't get Final Xenmas as a track though.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So question to KH fans, I loved KH1 but I haven't kept up with the series since then? How should I go about?
Well first things first. If you ever see a picture that shows an order of how to play The Kingdom Hearts games don't follow that pictures orders

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm now freaking out over the prospect of Sora facing off against Joker.

Two teenagers with the power to dive into peoples hearts and fight the darkness inside.

So question to KH fans, I loved KH1 but I haven't kept up with the series since then? How should I go about?
They release the HD collections that have all the games on basically every console under the sun at this point. So there.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo on October 5th when they finish another successful Smash game without Dee, Sora, Crash, or Geno
View attachment 332872

inb4 someone gets mad when I actually want 2 of these charavters in the game
Nintendo on October 5th when they finish another successful Smash game with Sora
9502272-3x2-940x627.jpg

And I'm happy because he was one of the 2 characters I wanted from that list

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Alrighty! Good question!

The entire series is available on PC via Epic Launcher, and has a growing modding community. However, this is the most expensive approach, as 1.5, 2.5, and the DDD rereleases are not bundled together like the Story so Far pack.

The Story so Far pack is the cheaper option, and is available via PS4 and Xbox One, and bundles all of the rereleases together in one package.

The best way to play them is in order of release, so from where you stopped, you should go about it like this:

Re:Chain of Memories ---> KH2.5 ---> Birth By Sleep ---> Dream Drop Distance ---> 3 ---> Melody of Memory

There are more than that, but that requires getting the DS games, as they never rereleased. If you do want to play them, play Days after KH2, and play Recoded before DDD.

Look up videos of the mobile game on YT.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I thought that Smash was supposed to end on a low note?

Where's the low note I was promised?
You think Sora is a high point?
Also, Mario threw the Keyblade with really good accuracy, so does that mean Mario's a Keyblade Warrior?

Is Mario canon to KH?
Its time:
1633450926416.png

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Alrighty! Good question!

The entire series is available on PC via Epic Launcher, and has a growing modding community. However, this is the most expensive approach, as 1.5, 2.5, and the DDD rereleases are not bundled together like the Story so Far pack.

The Story so Far pack is the cheaper option, and is available via PS4 and Xbox One, and bundles all of the rereleases together in one package.

The best way to play them is in order of release, so from where you stopped, you should go about it like this:

Re:Chain of Memories ---> KH2.5 ---> Birth By Sleep ---> Dream Drop Distance ---> 3 ---> Melody of Memory

There are more than that, but that requires getting the DS games, as they never rereleased. If you do want to play them, play Days after KH2, and play Recoded before DDD.

Look up videos of the mobile game on YT.
I always forget that the DS games arent in the collections they just turned them into movies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I always forget that the DS games arent in the collections they just turned them into movies.
I want a remake of Days so bad lol.

The story is brilliant, it just needs better progression structure and pacing.

PLUS YOU CAN PLAY AS DONAL AND GOOBY IN MISSION MODE AND I LOVED THAT

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Alright, the pass is over! 2 questions:
Did you get one of your most wanted?
Which pass is better?

For me: Yes, and FP2
Yes, one in each pass :ultbyleth: :ultpyra:

And while FP2 has my actual most wanted, I'm giving it to FP1 since I vibe with more of the character movesets there and it introduced me to Persona and Dragon Quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom