• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nintendo Direct isn't the only Nintendo thing tomorrow: There's also episode 2 of Pokémon Evolutions
The Alola episode airing same day as the direct.
He’s in!

1632365691267.png

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
tomorrow I guess I’ll start the No Mercy Route in Deltarune on a new save file (thank you Toby for multiple save files).

I’ve been spoiled a little bit on its ending in Ch. 2 but just a little bit of specifics and I didn’t watch a video so I didn’t see it play out. I prefer being pacifist but the No Mercy route still tears at my curiosity; I’m prepared to feel bad and be sad :)

Toby sure knows how to leave his audience asking a bunch of questions and making a bunch of theories (not a bad thing, I think it’s cool/funny).

Just a penguin

Smash Master
And I shall be the dealer. As a native Nevadan, I've got experience in this sort of thing*
View attachment 331214
*Note that I am not actually experienced in gambling practices of any sort
I’m going to bet that the character is not revealed until the very end.

I can’t wait to be proven wrong in the first minute.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
gonna go support a friend as they try getting a PS5 tomorrow morning
not gonna try it myself until they somehow get stable enough

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Is it weird that the more I see about Nick Brawl the less I care about Smash? Like… I love Smash. That game was my whole world for so long. But I was playing a few matches with some friends a bit ago and I just was having a hard time getting into it. There just wasn’t as much of a connection there as I felt there should be. Like… that burning desire to know who FP11 is is kind of…. extinguishing. It just burnt for so long and so intensely that it can’t burn anymore.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Doom Patrol season 3 tomorrow…more Titans tomorrow…and of course…a whole lot of Batman content everywhere

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
many people here had a similar High School ID as this April did
A1F02181-D3C9-415B-95E1-D9DC113ECFB5.jpeg

Shroob

Sup?
Is it weird that the more I see about Nick Brawl the less I care about Smash? Like… I love Smash. That game was my whole world for so long. But I was playing a few matches with some friends a bit ago and I just was having a hard time getting into it. There just wasn’t as much of a connection there as I felt there should be. Like… that burning desire to know who FP11 is is kind of…. extinguishing. It just burnt for so long and so intensely that it can’t burn anymore.
Smash is almost 3 years old now. Nick All-Star is new.

Not really that weird.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
This is gonna be out of nowhere in the midst of all this, but I'm gonna say something mildly infuriating;

I keep getting Halo 4 and Halo 2 Anniversary all mixed up. I think one is the other since the UIs are so similar to one another.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good morning gamers. The final hours of Smash speculation may be upon us.
I didn't sleep very well, but I'm gonna try my best to make it through the day.
Final Smash reveal < Garfield as Nick All Star Brawl DLC announced in the direct.
Avatar cast reveal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
cookin up something special in preparation for the direct

you’ll see it tomorrow ; )
👀
The Alola episode airing same day as the direct.
He’s in!

View attachment 331212
GOD PLEASE UNIRONICALLY

D

Deleted member

It's incredible how the SpongeBob musical had some outstanding and amazing songs even when It came out during what people consider the lower time of the franchise:

osby

Smash Obsessed
With the Direct likely having some SMT V news and with that game still having a small number of demons we don't know about, I want to ask something to other MegaTen fans in the thread: Which demons you'd like to see make an unexpected return?

So far, they are (understandably) taking a lot of models from P5R and DX2 SMT Liberation and bringing back new designs from IV/Apocalypse/Redux but there are also some deep cuts like Arioch or Ouyamatsumi.

I'd like to see a few more obscure demons like Kamapu'a, Mushussu, Dzelarhons, or Shan Xiao, for example.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
With the Direct likely having some SMT V news and with that game still having a small number of demons we don't know about, I want to ask something to other MegaTen fans in the thread: Which demons you'd like to see make an unexpected return?

So far, they are (understandably) taking a lot of models from P5R and DX2 SMT Liberation and bringing back new designs from IV/Apocalypse/Redux but there are also some deep cuts like Arioch or Ouyamatsumi.

I'd like to see a few more obscure demons like Kamapu'a, Mushussu, Dzelarhons, or Shan Xiao, for example.
I wanna see Chemtrail because that was so ****ing hilarious

D

Deleted member

Imagine if Smashboards had an uncensored mode.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom