• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
On the topic of Sonic Colors.

I beat it in a day, while running into pretty much no glitches except for minor graphic hiccups. I was honestly surprised at the issues others were having.

I was gonna go for the chaos emeralds, but I dunno. What if my game crashes and my save gets deleted, Y’know?

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Too bad the PC port of Colors Ultimate has Denuvo and nobody wants to touch it

Edit:
So… who’s this guy?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I've looked on people's profiles and I can't seem to find anything - how can you prank users?

Asking for a friend.
Sorry bro, you gotta be premium.

Ah, you know me. Have a guess.
An anime girl with a slingshot, I know. Just wondering if you had anyone in particular in mind.

Cuz if you leave me to my own devices, there’s bound to be a twist involved:wario:

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Too bad the PC port of Colors Ultimate has Denuvo and nobody wants to touch it

Edit:
That... doesn't sound good.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I am afraid even if there is a patch to fix things, that won't change how much of a bad start Sonic Colors Ultimate had. People will not forget this.
Which is what’s so depressing about all this.
I wanna again reiterate that nothing can really make Sonic's standing any worse.

Internet ha ha funny gimme likes people will makes memes and moan about it.

Sonic fans will say the end is near like they do every 5 seconds of any given day ending in a "Y".

And then they'll all forget about it after a month.

The key to liking Sonic is to just enjoy what you enjoy and not get caught up in the drama. It's just how things are, you gotta roll with the punches if you stick with this series.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I wanna again reiterate that nothing can really make Sonic's standing any worse.

Sonic fans will say the end is near like they do every 5 seconds of any given day ending in a "Y".

The key to liking Sonic is to just enjoy what you enjoy and not get caught up in the drama. It's just how things are, you gotta roll with the punches if you stick with this series.
Well put. That’s a big reason why I’m so chill with a lot of things the fandom hates, like Shadow’s game or the general story of Colors. I don’t get to crazy invested in any of it.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS MAKE A COMPETENT GAME FOR THIS **** TO STOP I ****ING HATE BEING A SONIC FAN
dark-wojak-light-grey-thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I learned a very valuable lesson about Loud House…

…and that is to
NEVER LOOK UP ANY OF THE CHARACTERS THROUGH GOOGLE IMAGES OTHER THAN LYNN SR CAUSE THAT MOSTLY STAYS INNOCENT!!!!
the poor fool I was

Noipoi

Howdy!

Sonic is unkillable at this point.

A game like Sonic 06 would destroy almost any other series. At least for a long while. But Sonic kept it going, without any type of hiatus either.

Sonic Boom was the second coming of 06 for a little while there. But once again, Sonic walked it off.

At this point I don’t think Sega could kill Sonic if they wanted to. Yeah the game will get bad press, but Sonic is no stranger to that. It rolls off his back like water on a duck.

Sonic will be just fine.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well what did you think was going to happen looking up a show like that?
I just wanted to use an innocent picture for this early NASB discord discussion about whether or not Loud House was as big of a franchise as the Holy Trinity of Nick
Aren't they all minors?

I guess that's never stopped the internet before.
Parents aside of course, only Lori is a legal child (US wise, which is the 2nd best age of consent for a country…right behind whoever has 21+). The rest…all minors
Probably wasn’t expecting to lose all faith in humanity tbf.
that’s been gone…but instead I somehow lost faith in something beyond that

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

But like… people are mean to me about it. And when people are mean to me about it that means they’re mad at me. And I have a phobia-esque aversion to people being angry at me.

Noipoi

Howdy!
But like… people are mean to me about it. And when people are mean to me about it that means they’re mad at me.
Nah, sometimes people just like messing with ya. Doesn’t mean they’re mad.

For some people they’re probably just trying to tease you, and come off as overly mean in the process.

I know I do that sometimes with people, accidentally.

D

Deleted member

My LGS hasn’t gotten the official tournament packs for the Digimon TCG so they let us choose between a bunch of promo packs they had laying around
5BC1C8C5-F36F-404C-A544-A056E576046B.jpeg

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
An anime girl with a slingshot, I know. Just wondering if you had anyone in particular in mind.

Cuz if you leave me to my own devices, there’s bound to be a twist involved
Yeah alright. I wanted to know if I was in it really. Plus I know anime ain't the best style and my usual mix of that weebness, my Irishness and "weird observation philosophy" makes it pretty unorthodox to implement.

IRL Friend **** happened similar before so there's that guarded feeling about it dude. Ain't your fault.
I apologise for rushing you and that post was a joke but still.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah alright. I wanted to know if I was in it really. Plus I know anime ain't the best style and my usual mix of that weebness, my Irishness and "weird observation philosophy" makes it pretty unorthodox to implement.

IRL Friend **** happened similar before so there's that guarded feeling about it dude. Ain't your fault.
I apologise for rushing you and that post was a joke but still.
Nah don’t worry about it.

Truth is I’ve got the whole rest of the story planned out, including the cameos. So I’m not sure how to fit in any extras. But I’ll definitely try.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
But like… people are mean to me about it. And when people are mean to me about it that means they’re mad at me. And I have a phobia-esque aversion to people being angry at me.
Two words for you that can remedy that for you;
[EXPLETIVE] ‘em. It’s not their business whether or not you enjoy a thing, the important thing is that you enjoy it, and that’s all that matters. Heck, look at me, I still play New Horizons despite a portion of the internet pulling a full 180 on how they feel about it. People being mad at others for enjoying something are among the most pathetic internet users of all, so just pay them no mind and just do as you want!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
A message regarding the heinous events of tonight:

Noipoi Noipoi @Shroob Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Lamperouge Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Pokelego999 Pokelego999
This freakin' music is really the cherry on top.

This is amazing, haha. I love seeing Wade as this crackhead, insane challenge host.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
A great character design that’ll never come back.

A damn shame. She should’ve at least been in the comics.
Yeeeeeah, At least the creator of the short are still posting art of her on their Twitter.

Think the name of the studio as Marza in it, but not sure, but at least it's something.

Oh and btw, it's totally canon that in the comic, I became a ghost waifu, absolutely even. :ultkrool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom